Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

I just hate myself.

Few hour drive (if it really is in austin tx)

I hate this secret show crapola though..

The location is unknown till 1 day before.

To me thats just a terrible idea

What exactly is a terrible idea?

Peepshow? Insert tokens, slide panel, and voila! Its Green Day! You drop it, we mop it.

POTTYPALOOZA!!!

The sequel to Stop, Drop and Roll...

Just saw all three of them walk out of my upstairs bathroom, sorry Austin, it's in CT.

In all seriousness though, this is very exciting.

YAY! This is fantastic! =D

This time I think I'll be able to actually read all the updates from the show through this thread!!!

5 cities, 3 states. We can call it a tour. :P

:D :D

Hahah Tony is going? :lol:

That's awesome

Yay for Tony being spontaneous and getting on a plane!! woot! Hope it all works out for him.

SO...you going to meet Tony or what?? Is it drivable for you?

That's not the only reason. I'm not that irresponsible to suggest a place without some more info.

It would be really rad if they went on a secret show tour of the United States (or the world).

It would be really rad if they went on a secret show tour of the United States (or the world).

Put an and instead of the or and I'm with you. :P

Yay for Tony being spontaneous and getting on a plane!! woot! Hope it all works out for him.

I am hoping that Andres is super spontaneous and gets himself to Austin somehow. You only live once!

Good luck everyone! This is very exciting!!! GO TONY GO and be spontaneous!!!

I think we should get #gotonygo trending on twitter! :lol:

Put an and instead of the or and I'm with you. :P

Hahaha, well if I'm not mistaken, the USA is a part of the world.

Hahaha, well if I'm not mistaken, the USA is a part of the world.

You're not. :lol: I just meant it to point out that the rest of the world besides the US wants a secret show as well. ;)

It's about 12 hours from here. Thought about going, but nah. Any money I can spend is going toward visiting my parents for Thanksgiving next week.

You're not. :lol: I just meant it to point out that the rest of the world besides the US wants a secret show as well. ;)

I know what you mean, haha.

almost 2 pm, austin time, and no new info yet, looks like im going to be awake bright and early tommorrow morning....

Are we taking bets on where it probably will be in Austin? If so, I'll go with either Momo's or Maggie Mae's. Heh... :happy:

Are we taking bets on where it probably will be in Austin? If so, I'll go with either Momo's or Maggie Mae's. Heh... :happy:

I vote Continental Club!!

I don't want to call this a tour though... because it sucks that there's no way I can get to any of them! Come on Green Day... do a real tour. This is exciting and all... but... what about the rest of us?

I can't decide if i want to attempt this or not. Guess I will wait and see how tix are handled

I can't decide if i want to attempt this or not. Guess I will wait and see how tix are handled

This show?!

I suspect it will be 21+ or at least 18+... But then again, I suspect your age is lying.

Your avatar is hysterical!

I don't want to call this a tour though... because it sucks that there's no way I can get to any of them! Come on Green Day... do a real tour. This is exciting and all... but... what about the rest of us?

Yeah I must admit I preferred the way they let off steam before 21st CB - releasing the FBHT free songs/album and doing a little tour, so although only a few people got to see the shows we could all enjoy the music (and the Rev's funny blogs haha). This time it's just shows. Still very cool and we can still get enjoyment from the photos and recaps of course.......but not nearly as good as having something we can all really enjoy and be involved with :P

Archived