Happy Birthday Jason White!

Hermione

Happy birthday, Sexasaur!

To celebrate I'm going to put my Influents albums on replay. :D

My family's going to hate me.

My Internet is super slow so I can't watch those videos of him dancing. I guess I can wait until Monday.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Mr. Jason White. I think he has the ultimate job, playing music with one of the worlds best bands and he doesn't have to do the photoshoot/PR stuff. But he does an amazing job.

He definately does have it made, doesn't he? Happy Birthday to a wonderful, down to earth man that just happens to be an awesome as f##k guitarist, too! Please don't ever change, Jason!

Damn... Nearly forgot about this!

A very happy birthday to the amazing Jason White! :D

Jason dancing. It starts at at 2:58 and only gets better. :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkkKsL5JPsI

I never want to see anything else again ever because nothing will beat this.

Guest Honey Emerald

Today is your birthday

I hope you enjoy it a lot

you are like the person

that time has forgot

putting away memories

for something new

it is my hope that

your birthday cake you won't spew...

The wonderful Jason White turns 38 today. Let's wish him a happy birthday and share our love for him!

WAIT, so he SANG SHOUT and nobody told me??? I gotta go watch that now. I saw three shows last tour, and they went totally silly crazy making extraneous band members sing, and we were all shouting for jason to sing but he just stayed in his little hiding place off to the side. I KNEW HE COULD NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS FOREVER. Ok gotta go watch.

Also hooray to Jason for being born on a holiday- got his birthday off from school every year i bet! (mine is memorial day weekend sometimes so that is fun as well.)

And hooray to him for getting to play music with the best, biggest band ever, but still being able to walk to starbucks before the gig and not get recognized :)

Everyone loves you Jason!!

I hope you're reading this, gagging of laughter of all the crazy pictures!! xD

WAIT, so he SANG SHOUT and nobody told me??? I gotta go watch that now. I saw three shows last tour, and they went totally silly crazy making extraneous band members sing, and we were all shouting for jason to sing but he just stayed in his little hiding place off to the side. I KNEW HE COULD NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS FOREVER. Ok gotta go watch.

Also hooray to Jason for being born on a holiday- got his birthday off from school every year i bet! (mine is memorial day weekend sometimes so that is fun as well.)

And hooray to him for getting to play music with the best, biggest band ever, but still being able to walk to starbucks before the gig and not get recognized :)

He did it in Chula Vista and San Francisco (Mt. View), California, too!

Chula Vista Jason is at 6:15

http://www.youtube.c.../23/3nVI8Wqh6sg

San Francisco Jason is at 5:15

http://www.youtube.c.../11/A1Tywo2eSPU

I hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Jason, and hope that you have many, many, many, etc., more to come!

Just watched all the Jason White boogying videos y'all posted. Im convinced that watching Jason White dance is in fact hazardous to your health.

Jason dancing. It starts at at 2:58 and only gets better. :)

Simply amazing!

Same thing happened to us at Wembley! We had Mike doing it for the first time so after him we were chanting for Jason. Billie heard and was like "Jason White haha", but he didn't actually get him to do it. But then he did it the next few shows in Europe. I guess they must've managed to convince him :D

Archived