Calling all GDCers who were at Wembley June 19th 2010

Tre_Gina

Wembley Pole!  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have it saved in Adobe. I have emailed it to you as I got your email address through your payment. How about for everyone else when I receive a payment I will send you the certificate.

Just seen it thanks

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just paid. Haven't used that functionality before so let me know if you don't receive it.

Thanks again!

Just paid. Haven't used that functionality before so let me know if you don't receive it.

Thanks again!

It just popped up! Thanks for that and I have sent you the certificate.

I just sent mine, thought I haven't gotten a confirmation from PayPal :ermm:

OH wait there it is all good :D

Sent mine - got confirmation - would love a certificate - and can we get a photo once the stone's in place?

LOVE this idea. And thanks again for suggesting/coordinating it, Gina(?).

Gina, you're AWESOME. Just saying. :)

Why thank you :)

I've had 8 payments so far which is a good start so keep them coming!

Gina - do you know roughly when the stone will get laid down?

I get the impression it will be the end of the year. In the FAQs it says

"The first phase of Wembley Way will be laid towards the end of 2011. Thereafter, future phases will be announced on the website. Stones ordered during this first phase will enjoy a more prominent position, as all stones will be installed on first come, first served basis."

We ordered quite quickly so I would guess we are in the first phase.

Please send me the money for this if you havn't already as I only have half of what I need. Lots of people early on said they would contribute....

Paypal would be best - my email address is gnatherton@yahoo.co.uk please send £4.00 and if there is any extra money I'll donate it to GDA. Oh and send it as a 'personal gift'.

Any problems then let me know and I'm sure we can sort something.

Thanks!

Please send me the money for this if you havn't already as I only have half of what I need. Lots of people early on said they would contribute....

Paypal would be best - my email address is gnatherton@yahoo.co.uk please send £4.00 and if there is any extra money I'll donate it to GDA. Oh and send it as a 'personal gift'.

Any problems then let me know and I'm sure we can sort something.

Thanks!

Let me know if you need more. It's not fair for you to bear that much of the cost after people said they would help. I can send a bit more if needed. And thanks again for coordinating this.

Let me know if you need more. It's not fair for you to bear that much of the cost after people said they would help. I can send a bit more if needed. And thanks again for coordinating this.

Thanks, I'll give it a bit longer as there is no immediate rush but I will bear that in mind.

I'm sad I didn't see this sooner, but I shall send some money, this idea is awesome :D

Maybe a post about this on GDA might help? I expect a lot of people who were at the show would see it there and might want to be a part of it, especially as it says GDA as well as GDC on it. Could spread the cost a bit more that way!

Maybe a post about this on GDA might help? I expect a lot of people who were at the show would see it there and might want to be a part of it, especially as it says GDA as well as GDC on it. Could spread the cost a bit more that way!

Yeah, i've been thinking about including GDA as well. That way we could possibly go for one of the bigger stones? We'll see. I'll get something up soon.

So if I've got this straight, we're trying to decide between these four options?

1)

Green Day 19/6/10

Rage and Love

Thanks from GDC

This one for sure.

How's the funding going?

Yeah, i've been thinking about including GDA as well. That way we could possibly go for one of the bigger stones? We'll see. I'll get something up soon.

I'm afraid it is already ordered (see my post at the end of Page 4) we looked at the other size stones but decided the only benefit of a larger one is the wembley logo which isn't that important. You don't get any more text space on the larger stones.

This one for sure.

How's the funding going?

The one we've got is Green Day 19/6/10, GDA/GDC at Wembley, Rage and Love.

So far I've got £53.

Ok, well i'll donate for sure (Missed out on some of this thread while i was away) Sounds fine going with what you've already ordered :)

Archived