September 21st, HAPPY B-DAY AMERICAN IDIOT! - video project

maridiot

That's the exact same thing I tell myself all the times, but I think it's not that easy :cry:

Anyways, you should dedicate to all those rednceks Road to Acceptance. :lol:

:lol: Yea, I hate Florida though. I actually want to live in California for awhile. (Not just beause of Green Day, even though that's a part of it ;) )

And maybe I should. :happy:

IKR? In my school, Everyone tries to depress me by making fun of Green Day in very possible way they can. They call them gay when they've not even heard more than 2 or 3 songs. SO FRUSTRATING.

Yup! I never understood the gay thing, expecially since they are all either married or engaged.

Sometimes you just gotta say, "Fuck 'em all." That's what I do.

I will support Green Day, and if people got a problem, then great. I'm not changing my musical tastes to please them. :happy:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Yea, I hate Florida though. I actually want to live in California for awhile. (Not just beause of Green Day, even though that's a part of it ;) )

To be honest, .. I really want to move there one day. Or Sweden. Or England. Or the german Baltic. But I hate it here, where I am.. :dry:

Yup! I never understood the gay thing, expecially since they are all either married or engaged.

Sometimes you just gotta say, "Fuck 'em all." That's what I do.

Erm... actually BJ is bisexual :lol:

To be honest, .. I really want to move there one day. Or Sweden. Or England. Or the german Baltic. But I hate it here, where I am.. :dry:

England is my aim! Or USA, or Germany (we could meet one day, lol) :D

England is my aim! Or USA, or Germany (we could meet one day, lol) :D

Sure :happy: Would be really cool!

I hate the fact that I've been to Italy for 3 times (I think). Why didn't I know all of you by that time? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad... :dry:

Erm... actually BJ is bisexual :lol:

I know that! :lol:

Being gay and being bisexual are two total different things though.

I know that! :lol:

Being gay and being bisexual are two total different things though.

Not so different, I know many gay guys which totally look/act like straight guys, and so do bisexual guys I think..

Sure :happy: Would be really cool!

I hate the fact that I've been to Italy for 3 times (I think). Why didn't I know all of you by that time? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad... :dry:

Yup, such a pity :ermm:

Yup, such a pity :ermm:

Okay, but Italy's not so small that I could have been to your hometown or something. Hopefully! :lol: That would be even more bad!

Okay, but Italy's not so small that I could have been to your hometown or something. Hopefully! :lol: That would be even more bad!

:lol: you're right. Now we're going really OT once again :rolleyes: we better quit, lol

:lol: you're right. Now we're going really OT once again :rolleyes: we better quit, lol

Have we already been ON TOPIC just for one time since the 21st? :lol:

Not so different, I know many gay guys which totally look/act like straight guys, and so do bisexual guys I think..

I wasn't reffering to the way they act, I was referring to their prefrences.

When you're gay, you only like guys. Since Billie Joe is married to a woman, there is no way Billie is gay.

That's what I don't get when people say Billie is gay.

(Then again, people who call him that probably don't know he's married, so they really have no right to call him gay in the first place. :P )

lol true story

I wasn't reffering to the way they act, I was referring to their prefrences.

When you're gay, you only like guys. Since Billie Joe is married to a woman, there is no way Billie is gay.

That's what I don't get when people say Billie is gay.

(Then again, people who call him that probably don't know he's married, so they really have no right to call him gay in the first place. :P )

"Maybe it's just jealousy, mixing up with a violent mind..." :lol:

We have 1.326 views, 47 likes and no dislikes. :woot:

Awesome!

:lol:

lolofftopic.png

That's why I love you so much guys! :hug::lol:

lolofftopic.png

That's why I love you so much guys! :hug::lol:

:lol: We have a good two pages full of either dissussing how Green Day haters piss us off, sexuality, or dissussing places where we want to live. :D

:lol: We have a good two pages full of either dissussing how Green Day haters piss us off, sexuality, or dissussing places where we want to live. :D

That are all things you really need in your further life! :lol:

That are all things you really need in your further life! :lol:

I concur. :sherlock:

Anyone who did this video participating in the next collab? It's Brain Stew/Jaded...just askin'...

Awesome!

It's because the video is so freaking amazing!!

Anyone who did this video participating in the next collab? It's Brain Stew/Jaded...just askin'...

Is it a collab for the 16th Insomniac's birthday?

Is it a collab for the 16th Insomniac's birthday?

No, it's just a collab video like those Katie always did.

Here's the link to all of them:

I took part in American Eulogy and I WILL take part in Brain Stew / Jaded because I made the video with some fans I met up with this April :)

OFF TOOOOPIIICCC I'm gonna kill you!!! :mad:

. . . . .

Just kidding, why didn't you invite me to join this conversation??? :pinch::lol::hug:

so LET'S TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING! hahah

Awesome!

right, a-w-e-s-o-m-e :bunny:

I think we just could move this topic to Shenanigans and rename it "Randomness by a bunch of guys that had nothing else to do" just for us, lol :lol:

OFF TOOOOPIIICCC I'm gonna kill you!!! :mad:

. . . . .

Just kidding, why didn't you invite me to join this conversation??? :pinch::lol::hug:

You were already part of it, don't worry :lol::hug:

No, it's just a collab video like those Katie always did.

Here's the link to all of them: http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz

I took part in American Eulogy and I WILL take part in Brain Stew / Jaded because I made the video with some fans I met up with this April :)

Cool cool :) but I think I'm just too lazy to take part in another collab :lol:

Archived