September 21st, HAPPY B-DAY AMERICAN IDIOT! - video project

maridiot

Then you should get used to it soon! We don't want to lose your attendance on GDC! ;)

Maybe we could create a club or something? :P

The Those-who-don't-want-AI-anniversary-thread-to-be-closed Club :D No, really, this thread got useless, but I liked it ç_ç lately I've been checking exclusively this and how i met your mother's thread .-.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then you should get used to it soon! We don't want to lose your attendance on GDC! ;)

Ooh :hug: I'll try to check GDC everyday

The Those-who-don't-want-AI-anniversary-thread-to-be-closed Club :D No, really, this thread got useless, but I liked it ç_ç lately I've been checking exclusively this and how i met your mother's thread .-.

How I met your mother :wub:

How I met your mother :wub:

Glad you like it too :D

Haha, I'm more a Scrubs fan :P

I love them both, maybe more Scrubs, I've been following it since I was SO young, really :3

I love them both, maybe more Scrubs, I've been following it since I was SO young, really :3

Really? Aw, that's pretty cool! My favorite thing on tv is and has maybe always been Dr. House.. :P

AND we're using this thread completely wrong! We should think of something else.. :lol:

Really? Aw, that's pretty cool! My favorite thing on tv is and has maybe always been Dr. House.. :P

AND we're using this thread completely wrong! We should think of something else.. :lol:

Meh, I don't think we're bothering anyone u.u And if we are, they just need to tell and a mod will do his job :lol:

About Dr. House, I've never got that into it, it's never caught me. >.<

I love Dr. House :wub:

hahaa yes, we're talking about TELEFILMS...fine!

-------------------------------------------

let's come back to our video :bunny:

do you think I had to put it also in IDIOT CLUB? I'd like to do it...but yes, I forgot yesterday

do you think I had to put it also in IDIOT CLUB? I'd like to do it...but yes, I forgot yesterday

Is there an "Idiot Club"? Oh well, I think a personal thread is more than enough ;)

PS: I don't think english people say "telefilm" :P you could say "sit-com" or "tv series"... :lol:

Is there an "Idiot Club"? Oh well, I think a personal thread is more than enough ;)

PS: I don't think english people say "telefilm" :P you could say "sit-com" or "tv series"... :lol:

yes, Idiot Club is the "official fan club"

oh hahaa thank you...and I have an english (and latin) test tomorrow, GREAT .-.

Wow, something in common! I really love House :shy:

And about that Idiot Club thing.. I'm not sure. Maybe the video being on GDA is enough.. :)

yes, Idiot Club is the "official fan club"

oh hahaa thank you...and I have an english (and latin) test tomorrow, GREAT .-.

Oh, I think you'll do great! ;) your english is not bad at all u.u trust me, I really know people who barely know how to say their names in english ._. and you're not one of those :P for latin, well I just can wish you luck :lol: I see you're my same age ._. same age, same HARDCORE latin tests, damn. >.<

And about that Idiot Club thing.. I'm not sure. Maybe the video being on GDA is enough.. :)

yep, I think so...I did ask just to talk about something related to the thread :P

Oh, I think you'll do great! ;) your english is not bad at all u.u trust me, I really know people who barely know how to say their names in english ._. and you're not one of those :P for latin, well I just can wish you luck :lol: I see you're my same age ._. same age, same HARDCORE latin tests, damn. >.<

thanks

damn, Latin and Greek just make me sick :sick:

yep, I think so...I did ask just to talk about something related to the thread :P

HAHAH, good point! :P

And again.. HAHA I don't have Latin lessons! I had to decide between French and Latin 4 years ago and wanted to take Lation, but changed in the last minute. I am happy with my decision! :lol:

thanks

damn, Latin and Greek just make me sick :sick:

Liceo classico, bad bad choice. >.< I often regret it.

PS: Woohooo! 250 posts = Chump! Now I can REALLY say it: "I'M A CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!" :lol:

And again.. HAHA I don't have Latin lessons! I had to decide between French and Latin 4 years ago and wanted to take Lation, but changed in the last minute. I am happy with my decision! :lol:

you're so lucky :happy:

Liceo classico, bad bad choice. >.< I often regret it.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

you're so lucky :happy:

When it comes to this, I probably am, yes..

I have German, English and French. Next year I'll take Spanish. And I wanted to learn Italian this year for choice but it was only possible if I did an exchange with Massa and that wouldn't work.. :(

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

I don't know, sometimes I hate it as well, but sometimes I love it just because of people in it :3

I have German, English and French. Next year I'll take Spanish. And I wanted to learn Italian this year for choice but it was only possible if I did an exchange with Massa and that wouldn't work.. :(

In our kind of school you MUST study Latin and Ancient Greek. It's just like suicide, you know. >.< Someone has other foreign languanges lessons, but only if you want. Oh, and english is mandatory too, obviously

I don't know, sometimes I hate it as well, but sometimes I love it just because of people in it :3

In our kind of school you MUST study Latin and Ancient Greek. It's just like suicide, you know. >.< Someone has other foreign languanges lessons, but only if you want. Oh, and english is mandatory too, obviously

so do you go to liceo classico (what is its fucking name in english?) too?

I see...it's so nice to learn lots of languages :3

so do you go to liceo classico (what is its fucking name in english?) too?

Of course I do... Third year (I liceo), and this year's gonna be VERY tough D: Well, we could translate it, like, Classical High School? :P

Oh wow, that sounds weird. In our school you can't even study Greek. And Latin was an obligation once too. But that's past. Luckily.

Of course I do... Third year (I liceo), and this year's gonna be VERY tough D:

and this is only the second week :runaround:

Oh wow, that sounds weird.

SO WEIRD :cry:

It's my second week too since school here starts weeks after in all the other states of Germany :P

And our Philosphy teacher is already kicking our ass. ç__ç I'm already TIRED!

Oh wow, that sounds weird. In our school you can't even study Greek. And Latin was an obligation once too. But that's past. Luckily.

I know, right, very weird .-. but it's one of the most accredited kinds of school around here. So it's very very difficult

And that's why I'm sitting here doing nothing instead of studying history for tomorrow. :3

And our Philosphy teacher is already kicking our ass. ç__ç I'm already TIRED!

YES...Talete, Anassimadro, Anassimene... WTF?! :cry: :cry:

YES...Talete, Anassimadro, Anassimene... :cry: :cry:

Socrate and his pupil Platone, Eutifrone and all those guys which I'm not gonna study :D jk

It's my second week too since school here starts weeks after in all the other states of Germany :P

At least tomorrowis your last day of school this week ç__ç here in Italy we go to school EVEN ON SATURDAY! :runaround:

Archived