September 21st, HAPPY B-DAY AMERICAN IDIOT! - video project

maridiot

Oooh, so we can watch it in advance? Am I right? :dance: Or did I get something wrong? :o

Even though I'd like to see the video asap as well, I think it's better to only make it public on the 21st, including "hiding" it from us. It is a celebratory video after all.

I think it's going to be on privite so no one can view it without permission. Then Maridiot will make it public the 21st and everyone can see it. :D Even though I would like to view it ahead of time, I think it's better it comes out the day American Idiot did. :)

well, I still have to decide about that

I would like to let you view the video in advance so if you don't like something I will edit it before everyone will watch the final video... though I'm really not sure about that :ermm:

. . . . I sent a PM to Tony :ninja:

great!! :happy:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to let you view the video in advance so if you don't like something I will edit it before everyone will watch the final video... though I'm really not sure about that :ermm:

great!! :happy:

That would be a good idea :good:

And thanks, i could write something to the other admins/mods... :D

Btw I do like your new avatar!! :woot:

That would be a good idea :good:

And thanks, i could write something to the other admins/mods... :D

Btw I do like your new avatar!! :woot:

haha thanks... for everything you wrote u.u

That's what I was thinking too. It's your desicion.. but if you want us to watch it in advance, I'm okay with it. Just as long as all the others won't see it before the day American Idiot came out! :happy:

OH YES,WE'LL DEFINETELY WATCH IT IN ADVANCE,WE DESERVE A PREVIEW,WTF! (no,I'm just too excited about seeing this vid lol)

OH YES,WE'LL DEFINETELY WATCH IT IN ADVANCE,WE DESERVE A PREVIEW,WTF! (no,I'm just too excited about seeing this vid lol)

haahaha I MAY send you the link by pm next week so no one else will watch it in advance :happy:

haahaha I MAY send you the link by pm next week so no one else will watch it in advance :happy:

I was going to suggest that. Great idea!

I have just uploaded the final video on youtube....and Yes, I feel so proud watching it on my channel :')

maybe someone of you wants to view it on september 21st, so if you tell me you want to watch it in advance and I will send you a pm with the link in the next two or three days :happy:

I have just uploaded the final video on youtube....and Yes, I feel so proud watching it on my channel :')

maybe someone of you wants to view it on september 21st, so if you tell me you want to watch it in advance and I will send you a pm with the link in the next two or three days :happy:

I want to view it early! :D There is NO WAY I can wait until the 21st!

ME ME ME ME ME

I want to view it early! :D There is NO WAY I can wait until the 21st!

yep, I think I will sent it to you tomorrow :dance: just hope you'll like it!

yep, I think I will sent it to you tomorrow :dance: just hope you'll like it!

Ahh, I'm so excited! I'm sure I will love it! :D

I want to watch it in advance too :P I can't wait that long anymore!

And I'm sure it'll be awesome :dance:

That's sooo exciting :bunny: but ok..3 days...I think I can resist... I'll try... :pinch:

Good news guys: the final video will get posted on GDA :banana:

That's sooo exciting :bunny: but ok..3 days...I think I can resist... I'll try... :pinch:

YAY!! :runaround::dance::woot::bunny: (enough smilies???) That's awesome!

Really? Oh my god, Anna! Thank you so much for asking! Awesome, awesome, awesome! :banana:

Who felt up to doing that? :D

oh my god, REALLY??!!!

-------------------------------------------

I'm sending the link of the final video right now by pm

YAY!! :runaround::dance::woot::bunny: (enough smilies???) That's awesome!

NEVER enough smilies :eyebrows::banana:

Really? Oh my god, Anna! Thank you so much for asking! Awesome, awesome, awesome! :banana:

Who felt up to doing that? :D

Don't thank me, but Tony :happy::wub:

oh my god, REALLY??!!!

Hell YEAAAAAH :yay:

30 guests...wtf?! :ninja:

OMG I'm really moved,guys...the beginning makes me cry,not joking...seven years,god...and those lyrics still so indelible in my heart. :cry: Great video,btw

Archived