September 21st, HAPPY B-DAY AMERICAN IDIOT! - video project

maridiot

I'm pretty sure about that too :thumbsup:

It's awesome when people spend so much time in something like that, even if they don't really have to.

In my opinion this kinda shows that a good character's behind that person.. :)

So thank you so much!

Oh and I'm free too :eyebrows:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:banana::bunny::yay:

Haha, you don't have to put these smileys in here, your ava expresses this feeling definitely enough! :lol:

American idiot is my favorite album, She's a Rebel *-*

Yep, such a great album, a real "punk rock opera".

hey, I'VE JUST FINISHED THE VIDEO :dance:

and...I'm sorry but I had to cut off the white/black part just because the video was 15 seconds longer than the song

so I will put your names and locations on the coloured ones :happy:

OhmyBillieJoe I CANNOT FRICKING WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!! Mary, this is probably going to be like, the best thing since Katie's collab videos :)

Start persuading the mods soon....hopefully it'll get posted on GDA :)

Mary, this is probably going to be like, the best thing since Katie's collab videos :)

The best thing in town :D

Can't wait to see it. American idiot is my absolute favourite album and Letterbomb is my favourite song on American Idiot :ninja:

I think YES, you can.. :whistle:

We could although wait until THE DAY has come but I think then it'd be difficult to get somebody to do it.

They should know it in advance .. :P

I think YES, you can.. :whistle:

We could although wait until THE DAY has come but I think then it'd be difficult to get somebody to do it.

They should know it in advance .. :P

That was exactly my aim... :shifty: so that they have some days to think if the video should be posted on GDA... actually, they shouldn't think about that, just do it :lol:

yeeeah we can start our persuasion mission :dance:

I will upload it on youtube in these few days, but of course I will only make it public on september 21st...

Oooh, so we can watch it in advance? Am I right? :dance: Or did I get something wrong? :o

I think it's going to be on privite so no one can view it without permission. Then Maridiot will make it public the 21st and everyone can see it. :D Even though I would like to view it ahead of time, I think it's better it comes out the day American Idiot did. :)

Or she makes it "unlisted". Then you can watch it if you have the link. I thought about it this way.

I think it's better if it comes out the day American Idiot did too. But it's possible to do that AND let us watch it in advance :P

Even though I'd like to see the video asap as well, I think it's better to only make it public on the 21st, including "hiding" it from us. It is a celebratory video after all.

Even though I'd like to see the video asap as well, I think it's better to only make it public on the 21st, including "hiding" it from us. It is a celebratory video after all.

You're right and I agree. I think I just got Mary wrong.

Archived