September 21st, HAPPY B-DAY AMERICAN IDIOT! - video project

maridiot

You're quite close to your 1,039th post, though!

I missed my 20,000th post :lol:

Well, I missed a buttload of something-000th posts, but 20,000 is like a big round number :P more eventful than 4,000th or 12,000th or whatever. plus I made a thread for it and it was like "oh wait I already have 20,003 posts. dammit".

Haha, you're right! Best number ever :banana:

But when do I have 1,039 posts? In my profil it says it's more posts than in the forum.. which one should I believe? :lol:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, you're right! Best number ever :banana:

But when do I have 1,039 posts? In my profil it says it's more posts than in the forum.. which one should I believe? :lol:

Whichever one works out best :D

The post count on your profile also includes posts in sections like Off-Topic, whereas the post count on the forum doesn't count that.

Whichever one works out best :D

The post count on your profile also includes posts in sections like Off-Topic, whereas the post count on the forum doesn't count that.

This may sound stupid now.. and doesn't really belong in this thread.. but what exactly do you mean with Off-Topic? :)

This may sound stupid now.. and doesn't really belong in this thread.. but what exactly do you mean with Off-Topic? :)

Oops, sorry, Shenanigans. It used to be called Offtopic and then it got changed to Shenanigans, but I didn't think of that.

Oops, sorry, Shenanigans. It used to be called Offtopic and then it got changed to Shenanigans and I didn't think of that.

Oh, now that's clear! Thanks a lot! :hug:

I would be completely lost without all of you!

So I'll take the number in the forum, haha. :shifty:

Now let's corrupt some admins or mods to make them post the final video on GDA :ninja:

Hell yea! I say we spam Andres with PM's! :lol:

I'm in the collab video but most people who watched it didn't see me :D

Awe, well atleast you're in it :) I sent my video in, but it didn't make the final cut. :cry: It's ok though, there's always next time, and plus I learned a lot about video editing. Atleast I know I will be in this video. :D

Omg :S you'd better save the project of the video every mmh.. i don't know 5 minutes xD I always do that due to a bad experience like yours.. when it happened to me the video was nearly ready so.. you can imagine -.-'

good news guys.... I have made the video again, it took me three hours but now 2.56 MINUTES OF THE FINAL VIDEO ARE READY!

I'm going to make the remaining part tomorrow

Omg :S you'd better save the project of the video every mmh.. i don't know 5 minutes xD I always do that due to a bad experience like yours.. when it happened to me the video was nearly ready so.. you can imagine -.-'

yes, I can imagine :pinch:

Hell yea! I say we spam Andres with PM's! :lol:

we will do that :ninja:

Or let's ask him nicely?

OR.... we could kidnap his dog and ask as blackmail to post it on GDA :D

Damn, this is evil. But I like it :ninja: muhauahuahauhahahah

good news guys.... I have made the video again, it took me three hours but now 2.56 MINUTES OF THE FINAL VIDEO ARE READY!

Awesome news! :dance: :good:

And I think maybe let's go with the asking nicely option first. :D

Or let's ask him nicely?

And I think maybe let's go with the asking nicely option first. :D

yeah

we will ask him nicely :wub:

and if he doesn't anything we will kidnap his dog :creep:

and if he doesn't anything we will kidnap his dog :creep:

THAT'S what I'm talking about muhuhuhuhahahahahah

Awesome! :woot:

And yes.. we should ask him nicely.

But maybe we could ask Tony too? I don't know but he was the one to put the last collab video on GDA, as far as I know :)

But maybe we could ask Tony too? I don't know but he was the one to put the last collab video on GDA, as far as I know :)

sure...we can ask any moderator :D

I hope someone will pay attention to us...

sure...we can ask any moderator :D

I hope someone will pay attention to us...

Yes, hopefully..

But I think we have a chance to get on GDA! :P

Oh yeeeah that's a nice idea :happy: but since Andrès, Tony, or Matt, or Aska, or Amanda are all so kind, maybe we could ask to everyone of them :good:

No threats :lol:

Ooooh that made my day a bit better!! :drinks:

And I'm happier thinking that there are 8 DAY 192 HOURS 11520 MINUTES left :runaround:

i do that too and know that feeling very well...once a video i had just finished to film with my brother and my cousin got lost because my hard disk got broken falling on the floor and i just didn't want to film anymore!

by the way i'm sure the final video will be reeeeaaally great! :D

Damn, this is evil. But I like it :ninja: muhauahuahauhahahah

muahuahau totally agre :creep: xD

Good idea on asking Tony. :happy: I say we ask any GDA staff, just to be sure we get as much of a chance and we possibily can for this video to be posted. :D

Good idea on asking Tony. :happy: I say we ask any GDA staff, just to be sure we get as much of a chance and we possibily can for this video to be posted. :D

That's true.. we should try anything :P

yeah!

---------------

In the final video there will be your videos "not-edited" and your videos in black&white (only few seconds long)....

so I need to know if you prefer I write your name and location on the shorter black&white videos or on the others...

yeah!

---------------

In the final video there will be your videos "not-edited" and your videos in black&white (only few seconds long)....

so I need to know if you prefer I write your name and location on the shorter black&white videos or on the others...

mmm I don't understand very well,you mean each one of us will appear twice in the video,once in colour not edited once in b/w edited? Anyway,I'd say you can write mine in the b/w one...but I wait the others' opinions ;)

mmm I don't understand very well,you mean each one of us will appear twice in the video,once in colour not edited once in b/w edited?

yep, right :D

Archived