Green Day Tweets

Boston

Duff McKagan's dog has a twitter account. :D

Haha well I guess if they're into twitter must be really funny for them. I'm not, so I found it a little silly :lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think it was joey messing with everyone.

I think the same. I think he enjoyed being Rocky and then missed it when people found out it was really him and he stopped for awhile. Now at least people know it's his twitter account.

I think the same. I think he enjoyed being Rocky and then missed it when people found out it was really him and he stopped for awhile. Now at least people know it's his twitter account.

Yeah but at first he wanted it to be a fun secret. Now it's not as fun as it used to be... it's his fault for making it so obvious. :lol:

Sweet! I love all the covers! But what's the writing above Uno and Tre?

Sweet! I love all the covers! But what's the writing above Uno and Tre?

Above Uno is 6/21/12 Dos has it in black on the right next to Mike 6/25/12 and Tre also 6/25/12

This is so awesome! AHHHHHH.

What are those things to the left of the microwave? I can make out the heartgrenade and some nimrod circles.

Wait, I just realized. Are they trying to copy the face that each of them are making on the cover?

I can't tell because they always pull these kinds of faces, lol.

This is so awesome! AHHHHHH.

What are those things to the left of the microwave? I can make out the heartgrenade and some nimrod circles.

I thought they were like magnets on a fridge..I wonder whose house it is..

Wait, I just realized. Are they trying to copy the face that each of them are making on the cover?

I think they are, that's what I see anyway!

Couple of random thoughts:

- The albums look amazing together. The colors go great.

- Tre's hair is realllllly fluffy, bless :lol: And is that a new tattoo I spot on his left arm?

The dates on the covers must be the dates they finished recording each album. They probably won't be on our versions of it, just Green Day's personal commemorative copy.

Looks like they have the baseball game on the TV in the background where the AI cast sang the national anthem! (The only reason I noticed/think that is because I'm also watching baseball on a similar screen, and that green-sand pattern is exactly what I'm looking at right now)

Why would they have a clock like that in a house that's what I wanna know.

:lol:

:woot: I. can't. even. omg :runaround:

... stop fucking with our heads and give us the damn cds!! :mad::P

If so, Mike won. :lol:

AwR6IalCMAI3Xjo.jpg

Aww the guys look so great. I love the albums. I'm loving Mike's hair too! I can't wait to hear the albums!

That pic is my new background lol. I'm happy Tré changed his haircut because he doesn't look as old now, but I think he needs some hair gel :) Mike was better before :/

LAX is the code for the airport in LA. It's Los Angeles International Airport.

I live about a mile from it.

thanks..but about the finally X? it's like my airport Marconi bologna BLQ...i don't know about Q..ah ah ...curiosity killed the cat...but not met!! :happy: :happy:

I really hoped for Tre's butt on the cover for Tre! though... :/

well, there's still a back cover ;D

Archived