Vonnegutt and Cassadee Pope of Hey Monday cover When I Come Around

Nickofsuburbia

Saw this on www.commonrevolt.com

Vonnegutt musically covers When I Come Around while Cassadee Pope provides the vocals

personally? i think they ruined it.... but thats just me

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord :ermm:

personally? i think they ruined it.... but thats just me

Believe me, it's not just you :lol:

This...the rapping...what even...

I can't handle this. :(

I imagine that Billie's reaction to this would be something quite similar to this scene from Walk Hard :lol:

I imagine that Billie's reaction to this would be something quite similar to this scene from Walk Hard :lol:

Oh my god :lol:. I think this might be the most epically awful song cover of all time.

It's not just you, believe me haha I actually had some hope for it at first, totally ruined that after hearing the first verse! :pinch:

Do I hear fucking claps in the background? Hello? You're not playing the song right. If you're going to cover it, don't drown your voice in autotune and play the instruments how it was supposed to be.

On a side note, Hey Monday is garbage. This makes me want to cry.

Wait... a random guy rapping? This reminds me of Rebecca Black ( this cover is ALMOST as good as Friday).

Guest EDIT

It's cool to hear it different but the rapping don't make none marijuana smoking sense homie dog.

It's cool to hear it different but the rapping don't make none marijuana smoking sense homie dog.

Dem's sum dope fly stupid wack shit rhymes you be spittin', brah.

THEY BUTCHERED IT! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THEM????????

Euhg. :pinch:

Between the super digitized excuse for music and her unnecessary 'Whoa-oh-oh-oh's and the bizzare rap, that in my opinion has very little to do with the song at all, they've really wrecked this song. If they had just put their instruments on a nice, simple setting and held back on adding their own 'flare' to it, it could have been a decent cover.

The best thing about When I Come Around -and Dookie in general- was that is was so straight forward, no-nonsense, raw and unforgiving. This cover completely sacks that.

omg i hate cassadee pope with a passion. she needs to stop. i hate that hey monday is trying everything in their power to get big. just... she needs to go.

ps- cassadee copies hayley a lot. i mean, airplanes > this.

and ive come to the conclusion that she doesnt understand the meaning of this song. shes just singing to sing. totally makes the meaning of the song fly out the window. i dont know what pisses me off more, this crap cover or her.

Wait....imagine Billie's reaction...I guess we'll see how long it takes him to tweet about it!

Guys, don't do like half my friends list right now and re-post the video on facebook.. its ridiculous lol

good god this is horrible

i want those 3 minutes and 39 seconds of my life back

Archived