Nize Crap

Annie, get your gun

tumblr_me2m4w3WNu1rsvwkko1_500.jpg

I'm gueeing that Adie had a Hello Kitty notebook and this is what he found to write on at the time.

Also, Something I should bring up, I have a box from Adeline Recs. with Billie Joe's handwriting on the adress label. May I post it?

• Like 1

I'm gueeing that Adie had a Hello Kitty notebook and this is what he found to write on at the time.

Also, Something I should bring up, I have a box from Adeline Recs. with Billie Joe's handwriting on the adress label. May I post it?

Sure :) If you want to

yes yes

What? So all those packages I got from Adeline with handwritten labels that I threw out... 0_0

What? So all those packages I got from Adeline with handwritten labels that I threw out... 0_0

I'm assuming only the really old ones would have Billie's handwriting on, and even then it'd be few and far between (though he did dabble in a lot of their office stuff and wrote a lot of notes too, but this would have been like fifteen years ago). The label doesn't even operate in Oakland anymore, it moved to LA years ago

I'm assuming only the really old ones would have Billie's handwriting on, and even then it'd be few and far between (though he did dabble in a lot of their office stuff and wrote a lot of notes too, but this would have been like fifteen years ago). The label doesn't even operate in Oakland anymore, it moved to LA years ago

Okay. I actually have one of the boxes right here (They make good tables for when plates are hot out of the microwave and you're eating alone in your room in the dark browsing GDC) except it has Laffy Taffy stuck on the back and I drew on it...but it has a handwritten address

Okay. I actually have one of the boxes right here (They make good tables for when plates are hot out of the microwave and you're eating alone in your room in the dark browsing GDC) except it has Laffy Taffy stuck on the back and I drew on it...but it has a handwritten address

Yeah, I have had some hand written too. Depends on how old it is, if its recent it won't be billie who wrote it.

tumblr_mebewr5PQ11rjlhafo1_500.jpg

My mom's name is on it instead of mine, ugh. Well. anyway. :happy:

It doesn't look like Billie's handwriting to me :mellow:

It doesn't look like Billie's handwriting to me :mellow:

Pull out any lyrics booklet with Billie's handwriting in it. Compare the way the S swearves, the way the O starts at the side instead of the top and overlaps itself. The stab of the I and T. The way the U slants to the left. The way the M separates from itself. The way the C looks.

I would reccomend looking at the writing of Wild One in the DOS booklet.

tumblr_mebewr5PQ11rjlhafo1_500.jpg

My mom's name is on it instead of mine, ugh. Well. anyway. :happy:

There's a SANTA Idaho!? Billie must've laughed writing it :P

• Like 1

I need some T shirts prints so that I can have them printed customized. The Green Day store doesn't ship in India :(

Can anyone help?

I just want the picture in HD so that I can put it on a tshirt! Thanks :)

I don't... get it? :ermm:

I imagine he did!

Yeah, my town only has about 100 or so people, so I'm sure he's never written out my town before.