"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

:lol:

He looked up the dates for the tour and he was like "So you'd rather drive 3 hours to Syracuse than drive 1 hour to York to go see it again?" And I was like "Uh, hello, Kay is in Syracuse?" Get it together, Shawn.

Obviously, you should come see me/it :P

But oh my gosh, come up earlier in the day, we can go hit up one of the restaurants here in town and then go to the musical!!!

DOOD. YES!!!1

You can see how completely shit Syracuse is in person :D

Can't be worse than Lebanon :P

Edit: So Shawn already has his schedule for the 26th and I didn't realize that I'll probably be working 3-11 that day so it won't quite work yet...but if we plan a meetup far enough in advance we should still do this :lol:

Yes, absolutely, we must do this, I travel through PA a lot because I have family in Virginia, so next time I plan a trip I'll check in on you! :D

FUCK YEAH THAT'S TWO GDCERS I PLAN TO MEET UP WITH THIS YEAR

they better get that tour headed in londons direction!

I know right!!! Broadway Idiot (I think that's what it's called) should so come to London!!!!

Seeing the show tonight! Yay!

• Like 1

Went and saw it yesterday afternoon and loved it. The cast was great. We sat second row and I thought it was worth every penny.

• Like 1

The show was great on Sunday! I felt like there were moments where mics weren't turned on or loud enough; idk if that was the venue's problem or what. But it was entertaining.

I saw this on our news Sunday night but forgot to post it; I appreciate the enthusiasm of the reporter when talking to Andrew! (Auto play)

Another article with Carson interview

• Like 1

The show was great on Sunday! I felt like there were moments where mics weren't turned on or loud enough; idk if that was the venue's problem or what. But it was entertaining.

I saw this on our news Sunday night but forgot to post it; I appreciate the enthusiasm of the reporter when talking to Andrew! (Auto play)

Another article with Carson interview

Well, the sound was always projecting above us, so even with the mics working, we still had issues hearing. :lol:

How big is the arena tonight grouch ?

They had most of the venue curtained off, so maybe 2000 capacity? Lots of unsold seats, so even though I bought the cheapest tickets, we were able to quietly move down before the show started.

I am happy that we went, even my husband was singing along at some points, but the crowd we had was SO quiet, and dare I say it, very senior. In London, they sell sets of tickets and call it a season of Broadway in London,so I am sure a lot lf people bought theirs as part of this and did not know what it would be! Lots of shaking heads and "What was all that?" on the way out.....

Lucky Lou Shoes added 3 new photos.
Backstage at the American Idiot show last night. Basically the Green Day Opera. Loved loved it - go see this show if you get the chance! xoLucky
Whatsername? You’ll know after American Idiot

"This show is like therapy. You can feel confused and angry when you walk in, but you leave with a better idea of how much you've got to live for."

Olivia Puckett is talking about American Idiot, the punk rock musical from Green Day that startled Broadway in 2014. It was described as a "Punk Temper Tantrum" by the New York Times. Other folks called it a Broadway firebomb.

Read more: