"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

I know that this is far off, but is anyone interested in buying a ticket for AI in San Jose on the Sunday night show? It's the orchestra row 1 seat 14? If so, please message me. My friend couldn't make it to the show so I have an extra.

Can't wait I'm seeing it in Worcester next week and my roommate will finally get to see it and know what I was going on and on about after I saw it the first 3 times. And even better I think I'm going to see it in Providence the weekend after that another friend wants to see it. I get to go twice and bring 2 new idiots into the family.

Anyone going to be there either feb 3rd or 8th?

Who's going tonight? I'm super excited!! I missed the Broadway run because I was in Spain, which was killer seeing as I live so close normally.

I know that this is far off, but is anyone interested in buying a ticket for AI in San Jose on the Sunday night show? It's the orchestra row 1 seat 14? If so, please message me. My friend couldn't make it to the show so I have an extra.

Sorry I just had to say, your sig is amazing. :lol:

I'd so love to see it again, I was trying to explain what it was like to my friend but they didn't get it AT ALL!

I did have some reservations about it but it was so well done, the crew were also a laugh before and after :happy:

I have three tickets for American Idiot this evening at Proctors theater in Schenectady, NY.

Anyone here interested?

reply here and we'll be in touch

for the people who have already gone and seen this.... is there merch available to buy there? ike t-shirts and stuff?

for the people who have already gone and seen this.... is there merch available to buy there? ike t-shirts and stuff?

Yes. T-shirts, CD's, key chains, etc. Not that cheap though (although the key chains are not a bad price). Nothing with just Green Day, all American Idiot merch.
  • Like 1

I was going to go again this weekend in providence but now with the blizzard coming that's not happening.

Yes. T-shirts, CD's, key chains, etc. Not that cheap though (although the key chains are not a bad price). Nothing with just Green Day, all American Idiot merch.

thanks!! :D