"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

No problem :)

I got a few photos with castmembers on my facebook, so you can see if you recognise him somewhere :P

I shall have a look :D

There's a list of all the cast members on their Facebook. Maybe you can find him there, but the Johnny guy was blonde, so I guess it wasn't him.

Where can I find that list? The general musical page or the UK one?

edit: I think it might have been Will.

I saw it last night and thought it was fantastic - well worth missing the train home to meet the cast afterwards too!!

The music was always going to be amazing and they performed it really well. The story goes by so quickly but it works well and the cast really put their back into it. The composer guy was brilliant and looked so much like Billie.

I got sigs from Casey O'Farrell, Brandon Kalm and Chelsea Turbin.

• Like 1

Saw it on Sat eve and thought it was amazing!! I thought the guy who played Johnny did brilliantly given that it was his first time as lead. Seeing it again on Sunday so if people say he was bad in comparison it will be even better! Also loved the conductor rocking out and conducting, actually ended up watching him for a bit haha

Managed to get a pick from under the seats that everyone missed when it was thrown out too :D thank you iPhone torch!

American Idiot cast: 'We feel pressure from Green Day!'

Musical theatre cast discuss musical show as it hits London

Gigwise caught up with the show's three lead actors to talk about their own love for Green Day, whether Billie Joe Armstrong's current rehab stint puts a dampner on the show and potential backlash from Green Day fans...

http://www.gigwise.com/videos/78245/american-idiot-cast-we-feel-pressure-from-green-day

^I'm pretty sure that's Carson Higgins, I think he plays the representative of California and other ensemble parts :)

• Like 1

Anyone know what his name is and who he played? Because I don't :ninja:

61309102000939725691091.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's Carson...I remember getting him to sign my thing not quite sure of who he was, but the signature read 'Carson Higgins' so yeah...

I'm pretty sure that's Carson...I remember getting him to sign my thing not quite sure of who he was, but the signature read 'Carson Higgins' so yeah...

Thank you!

I shall remember his name, he really stood out for me during the performance.

But the fact that he participated in American Idol... Ah well, at least he switched to American Idiot :D

Another incredible show tonight! I was lucky to get a pick from one of the cast members afterwards, also got to meet them to take some pictures together. :happy: So happy now, on Sunday I'm going again for the final show. Kinda sad that it will be the last time then.

I saw the performance Sunday Dec 9th and it was amazing! Bumped into some of the cast in the pub afterwards and hung out for a little bit. Great people, really humble and friendly, and massive Green Day fans. Was a great way to wrap up a superb show!

When do the cast usually come out? I'd really love to meet them this sunday, but i'm worried cause of how much of a pain it is to get home on sunday nights.....

Anyone know what his name is and who he played? Because I don't :ninja:

That's my buddy!!! Haha. He saw me and Tanja taking photos of the billboards at the venue and he randomly started talking to us, and gave us guitar picks the day after haha! Such a nice guy!

When do the cast usually come out? I'd really love to meet them this sunday, but i'm worried cause of how much of a pain it is to get home on sunday nights.....

Go straight out after the show. The longest I had to wait was 5 minutes.

Saw this last Saturday, thought it was great but I had a few niggles! The cast were amazing, and the staging was good (I especially liked Extraordinary Girl), but I guess I was just expecting more from the story? I thought it was good for what it was, but don't think it compares to other West End musicals I have seen. As mentioned before, we had John Krause on for Johnny, I would not have guessed it was his first show! Yes a couple of bum notes here and there but didn't notice anything like others have mentioned. I was also impressed that the cast all played their own instruments, as dumb as it sounds, because usually in musical theatre the instruments are just props!

I look forward to seeing how it will translate to film!

Oh and if you don't like bright flashing lights, be wary!! I'm not sensitive, but man, I had to keep looking at the floor every once in a while!

The understudy for St. Jimmy will be playing tonight apparently...I guess that's for the afternoon and evening shows.

The understudy for St. Jimmy will be playing tonight apparently...I guess that's for the afternoon and evening shows.

That's a shame. But let's see how it goes. How do you know?

That's a shame. But let's see how it goes. How do you know?

I'm quite interested to see what it's like with someone else, 4th time of seeing it :L oh, the cast all tweet if an understudy will be playing, so I'm not sure if it's both shows or not.

I'm quite interested to see what it's like with someone else, 4th time of seeing it :L oh, the cast all tweet if an understudy will be playing, so I'm not sure if it's both shows or not.

Me too, 4th time seeing it tonight. :D Are you going alone or with friends?

Me too, 4th time seeing it tonight. :D Are you going alone or with friends?

I'm going with my family actually, but we're sat in 2 separate places because it was only me and my mum going then we got 2 more tickets :L are you going with people? :)