Video Chat with Chris Dugan

Rebel07

They showed us around the studio, even the bathroom, haha. Tons of good information, it was great. Thanks, guys. :wub:

:o:lol:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said good explaining Bill Schneider and Chris read it out and they sniggered. I know it was unoriginal and loads of other people said it too but it made me very happy :D. I also said hello Z and he said "who's Z" which also amused me :lol:

I would just like to say.... I wasnt yelling at peeps!! :cry: I was trying to help!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

that whole thing was actually funny. I thought it was any way.

You were helping them, I agree. In a slightly exasperated way, haha.

That was really awesome! Chris and Bill answered great questions! And they read through almost what everyone asked!

Saddly it won't be like this when Green Day is on, bet there'll be like 9034820348 people insted of the 50 there were today :lol:

And Chris ended it saying: Yes! We love Brazil! :lol:

Say What!? :woot:

Netty is always bossy even Bill picked this up from over in Oakland, it was great to see inside the Studio like that, to also see them relaxed.

Bad news, Chris will not work with The Network ever again as 'Those fuckers still owe me money' :D

Does anyone remember what he said about Foxies?

You were helping them, I agree. In a slightly exasperated way, haha.

you mean a modly way? lol

saying nothing about me erm.... yeah... somewhere on my hard drive. :whistle

They answered my question about the video from the Foxboro show in London. And then later Beth asked about it so they talked about it twice which was excellent :happy:. They said they have the video of it but there just isn't any 'reason' for it to be released yet kind of thing. But they sounded genuinely really positive that it could come out eventually, like they weren't just fobbing us off. Genuinely sounded like a good sign that we might see it one day.

I only caught the back half of the chat but I only remember talk about the London Foxies videos being "put away somewhere" for possible future use. No committments, though. And that Green Day is "always Green Day," even when they are the FBHT.

Awww fuck a duck I missed the chat.

Damn wrong timings, sounded like I missed something good seeing as I'm doing Music Tech at Uni next year....

I only caught the back half of the chat but I only remember talk about the London Foxies videos being "put away somewhere" for possible future use. No committments, though. And that Green Day is "always Green Day," even when they are the FBHT.

Yeah there was no committment but it did sound positive. Much more positive than I would've expected. I think they even said it'll "probably" come out one day rather than "might". Not gonna get my hopes up for anything obviously but it does give me some hope :D

For all you people complaining about the IC and how much it sucks.....well, occasionally good things come out of it. :)

And the t-shirt for this year is AAF.

Ok, Right now I'm even more excited about the idea and the little possibility of having a FBHT dvd from that concert, than about Awesome as F**k! :runaround: Haha I'm not normal.

Ok, Right now I'm even more excited about the idea and the little possibility of having a FBHT dvd from that concert, than about Awesome as F**k! :runaround: Haha I'm not normal.

Nah I wouldn't get excited for anything. Pretty sure they don't have any actual plans for the footage, all they were saying was it's not impossible that we'll see it (or part of it) one day. Like a "we have it and you never know there might be a reason for us to use it for something in the future" kind of thing.

Nah I wouldn't get excited for anything. Pretty sure they don't have any actual plans for the footage, all they were saying was it's not impossible that we'll see it (or part of it) one day. Like a "we have it and you never know there might be a reason for us to use it for something in the future" kind of thing.

Yeah, I know =)

But still, just to think about it :shy:

Well it sounds pretty interesting at least. Thanks everyone for posting about it.

Wow, so great they showed the whole studio! And poor "Z", ahaha :lol:

Yeah, I know =)

But still, just to think about it :shy:

Oh yeah the thought of it being possible makes me happy too :D. I just wanna make sure I'm clear about what they said/meant so I don't mislead you and get your hopes up :)

Bad news, Chris will not work with The Network ever again as 'Those fuckers still owe me money' :D

aw dammit :lol:

They answered my question about the video from the Foxboro show in London. And then later Beth asked about it so they talked about it twice which was excellent :happy:. They said they have the video of it but there just isn't any 'reason' for it to be released yet kind of thing. But they sounded genuinely really positive that it could come out eventually, like they weren't just fobbing us off. Genuinely sounded like a good sign that we might see it one day.

Ooh, that sounds good :happy:

And that Green Day is "always Green Day," even when they are the FBHT.

In what context was that said?

is the video stored on the website so members who missed it can watch it later or was it a one time thing?

Oh well, I thought I could trust GDA and totally missed it.

I almost missed it because of GDA too but luckily I happened to go on the IC and noticed the time was different there in time. Andres had renewed his IC membership for this but he wasn't there so I guess he still doesn't know he got the time wrong.

That really sucks, I hope it will be, as tasteofperfection said, available as a video on the Idiot Club.

I almost missed it because of GDA too but luckily I happened to go on the IC and noticed the time was different there in time. Andres had renewed his IC membership for this but he wasn't there so I guess he still doesn't know he got the time wrong.

Oh, GDA had it wrong? =/ I kind of feel bad for Andres now!

Oh, GDA had it wrong? =/ I kind of feel bad for Andres now!

Yeah me too, this morning GDA and GDA's facebook accidentally announced it as 3pm pacific time instead of 3pm EST, which is 3 hours later. Easy mistake to make. Hope too many people didn't miss it.

Damn I thought it was gonna be at 6 pm here, not at 3. Well sounds like it was really interesting and fun :)

Saddly it won't be like this when Green Day is on, bet there'll be like 9034820348 people insted of the 50 there were today :lol:

Green Day is gonna do a video chat?

Archived