Video Chat with Chris Dugan

Rebel07

I also wonder if its possible to see more of his shots from like the 09 tour. Like people who got on stage or something. It'd be nice to get more professional shots of those special moments lol

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've been wanting to renew for a while. Was gonna ask for a free account, decided I wanted the shirt. And so begins my attempts to rule the IC forums.

BWAHAHAHAHAH

What could go wrong?

erm, well we already have a mod team looking after the place to start with. :P

Now that im remembering, I dont think I ever renewed my sub... They might have done it. Oh no.

I haven't planned my questions yet but im sure i will be there :lol: I just don't get the whole EST thing. Oh well!

subscriptions have to be renewed manually. they arent done automatically.

I dont get that whole stuff... I swear im on the 18th century with computers :pinch:

erm, well we already have a mod team looking after the place to start with. :P

Of course, but obviously they'd be under my rule when I hold a coup.

haha basically you have to renew yourself on the idiot club. they did have it set so that memberships automatically renewed at one point. or it might be that original members are on auto-renew. not sure which. but most need to actually log on and renew. it means that we dont get people having accounts renewed and them throwing hissy fits because they hadnt cancelled their account and didnt like being charged for it. lol plus members credit card details arent stored by artist arena which is safer for everybody.

Trying to think of questions.........gonna ask if he took any photos at the London Foxies show :D

haha basically you have to renew yourself on the idiot club. they did have it set so that memberships automatically renewed at one point. or it might be that original members are on auto-renew. not sure which. but most need to actually log on and renew. it means that we dont get people having accounts renewed and them throwing hissy fits because they hadnt cancelled their account and didnt like being charged for it. lol plus members credit card details arent stored by artist arena which is safer for everybody.

This sounds good! But I asked about this on there the other day and was told I have to email them to tell them I don't want to renew or it'll auto-renew :lol:. So just to make sure, do I have to email them or not?

oohh bugger. erm email them any way. lol maybe it is down to when you joined. do wish they would make their minds up about this! shesh!

and Andres.....I serve under no man! :P

Will any amazing, fantastic, kind, great person tell the poor GDC'ers the best answers he gave then? Like, only the really interesting stuff? :blush:

What time is this on? GDA says 3pm pacific time, the IC says 3pm New York time. Which is it?

oohh bugger. erm email them any way. lol maybe it is down to when you joined. do wish they would make their minds up about this! shesh!

and Andres.....I serve under no man! :P

Haha alright I'll do it to be on the safe side. Thanks :D

So, in exactly how much time does this start? Is it 6pm NY time? or 3pm New York time?

Just asked Netty, it's 3pm New York time (so in half an hour). GDA has it wrong.

I'm in the chat right now and I'm having serious lag, I don't know if its me or the site...

I'd really like to know why are there no pictures from Munich and Nova Rock 2010 shows on official site. =/

The chat was awesome! Far better than I would have predicted! I know some people had some lag issues, but my computer was fine.

They showed us around the studio, even the bathroom, haha. Tons of good information, it was great. Thanks, guys. :wub:

That was really awesome! Chris and Bill answered great questions! And they read through almost what everyone asked!

Saddly it won't be like this when Green Day is on, bet there'll be like 9034820348 people insted of the 50 there were today :lol:

And Chris ended it saying: Yes! We love Brazil! :lol:

Will any amazing, fantastic, kind, great person tell the poor GDC'ers the best answers he gave then? Like, only the really interesting stuff? :blush:

I second this. I hope people asked good questions..

This was great! Apart from when it froze/broke and I missed loads :( . I enjoyed the surprise addition of Bill Schneider too, 2 for the price of one!

I don't suppose there's any chance that anyone recorded it is there? I wish I'd thought of that and nagged people to do it :lol:. But I didn't know it was gonna be a video.

I second this. I hope people asked good questions..

There were a lot of "technical" type questions about in studio set up and types of equipment used that probably not everyone was that interested in but that clearly Chris enjoyed answering. The questions came a mile a minute and they answered some of them very quickly so it would be hard to pick out specific answers. I think. Bill Schneider ended up sitting right next to him on the video for much of the chat so that was fun to have both of them answering the questions. :)

I would just like to say.... I wasnt yelling at peeps!! :cry: I was trying to help!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

that whole thing was actually funny. I thought it was any way.

Archived