Green Day Question and Answer Thread

tapdancingowl

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my copy of Kerplunk just arrived and I read the story in the booklet and I'm like

tumblr_m47bf33HyP1qls1ne.jpg

So this story is true or not?

Well.. I don't really care for those naked cats. I guess we can put all our curiosity in those?

So we would have to create a rule: before you kill the cat with your curiosity, make sure it's a naked one.

And cat must be killed in the dryer.

If i pre-order now..when arrive it? the 25 sept on time?

557175_398931116820545_348067639_n.jpg

Yeah, it should arrive on September 25th, or maybe a few days before if you're lucky. When I pre-ordered 21st Century Breakdown it arrived two days before the scheduled release date.

So my copy of Kerplunk just arrived and I read the story in the booklet and I'm like

I am pretty sure it is definitely not true.

Laurie L = Larry Livermore

He wrote it

This is an odd question in the middle of all the Trelogy stuff, but I'm hella intrigued (not enough to go beyond page 1 on Google though).

Do we know how fans originally found out Blue was called Blue? Word-of-mouth? Video/audio? Magazine article about the band's stuff?

It's called fan fiction.

Laurie L = Larry Livermore

He wrote it

That's what I thought too just wanted to hear it for someone else.

I laughed so hard at the part when she asked Tre for an autograph :lol:

When did they release the Tre album artwork??

last night on Billie's twitter.

Sorry if someone else already asked this, but I'm curious. Y'know how they said the single will be on airwaves on July 16th? Does that mean I will have to sit infront of my radio all day to hear it? Or do you think they will tell us something more specific? And will it ever be in iTunes?

Sorry if someone else already asked this, but I'm curious. Y'know how they said the single will be on airwaves on July 16th? Does that mean I will have to sit infront of my radio all day to hear it? Or do you think they will tell us something more specific? And will it ever be in iTunes?

I have no idea about the radio airing, so maybe is from itunes.

I remember when Know Your Enemy had its world premiere I watched the video on tv, I hope they can do it again this time.

I have no idea about the radio airing, so maybe is from itunes.

I remember when Know Your Enemy had its world premiere I watched the video on tv, I hope they can do it again this time.

I actually wonder when they will announce the video. I would think that they'll shoot it in July and bring it out in August.

[crazy idea]maybe they will do a trilogy of music videos[/crazy idea] Probably not :P

[crazy idea]maybe they will do a trilogy of music videos[/crazy idea] Probably not :P

You mean all the videos?

If we're lucky we'll might get the "making the video" of Oh Love too :happy:

You mean all the videos?

I mean if they release the first singles of each album first and later on (after the release of Tre) they do all the 2nd singles they could do a trilogy for the first 3 music videos.

But it's a crazy idea, it's not going to happen :P

I mean if they release the first singles of each album first and later on (after the release of Tre) they do all the 2nd singles they could do a trilogy for the first 3 music videos.

But it's a crazy idea, it's not going to happen :P

Oh, well it's crazy but not so much... though maybe they'll shoot 2 videos per album or something like that.

We haven't even seen the first yet :lol:

I dont see how Oh Love could be a music video.. It just doesnt have like the 'right lyrics' for one.

But thats my opinion :P

I think any song can have a music video, even Going to Pasalacqua. A music video is just the visualization of what they had in mind when they wrote it.

I asked this in another thread and never really got an answer, but do they usually do a pressing on vinyl right away for an album release? I wasn't collecting records yet when 21cb came out and I don't care enough about any other bands to worry about buying their records on the release dates so I don't know what usually happens.

on vinyl? well, i know that it gives 21stCB on vinyl and as far as i know also the other records, but i'm not sure when they press them...but i'm sure somewhen they'll release them, i just don't knwo whether at the same time as the CD or a bit later or a long time later, sorry that i'm not very helpful :lol:

Did Billie Joe actually tweeted "I'm sexy and I know it"? 'cause I saw a photo on google but I've never seen that tweet on his account.

I asked this in another thread and never really got an answer, but do they usually do a pressing on vinyl right away for an album release? I wasn't collecting records yet when 21cb came out and I don't care enough about any other bands to worry about buying their records on the release dates so I don't know what usually happens.

I'm pretty sure a vinyl of 21CB (definitely the special edition with the book at least) was released at the same time as the CD, but I think you could only order it online rather than buy it in the shop. Although maybe you could buy it in person in America, I dunno.

Archived