The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

I can barely understand anything Billie says at the very start :lol: I keep listening to the first five seconds over and over to try and decipher it and now it just sounds like he is speaking a foreign language.

Exciting that they've given us another update!! Looks like we might get videos every so often showing us whats going on :runaround:

Fuck yeah, Amanda! Great song. Damn these videos are so awesome. They make me really happy.

AMANDA!!! :runaround:

Yay! I love that song! That clip with Billie's voice sounded like what's at the beginning of a recording someone got at the Red 7 show in Austin. I bet Green Day recorded that show for their documentary and that was from their recording of the song. :D

Looks like Green Day is finally understanding the need for internet/social media. Giving their fans these tidbits keeps everyone excited for the album they are working on and not in the dark like in the past. Welcome to the 21st century guys!

Whoever stole the master tracks to that album is a lucky fuckin bastard.

I'm sure Billie's got bored of them by now.... :whistle

Since I had the day off I did some sight-seeing in the East Bay with a few friends. On the way home this evening we pulled up in front of Studio 880 for a couple of minutes to see if we could hear anything, but nothing... However, we did see Billie Joe leave in his car. I know for sure it was him since he was wearing the same hat in the latest video.

So, sorry if this has been brought up, but is Jason gonna be an official member now? I honestly wouldn't mind either way, but from the looks of the videos, it looks like he's actually apart of the band, and it does look like he's actually recording guitar parts for the new album...

I literally squealed (like a pig) When i saw the first video update. Can't wait for this album

.1175475919_28d7112c64.jpg

So, sorry if this has been brought up, but is Jason gonna be an official member now? I honestly wouldn't mind either way, but from the looks of the videos, it looks like he's actually apart of the band, and it does look like he's actually recording guitar parts for the new album...

Jason's been a defacto member for...years now. I don't think anyone in the band really cares if it's official or not, but it may have to do more with the label not wanting to give him more money.

Jason's been a defacto member for...years now. I don't think anyone in the band really cares if it's official or not, but it may have to do more with the label not wanting to give him more money.

Yeah, but it's never got to the point where he's actually recorded with them. I'm wondering if he's actually going to write, record, and contribute to the next record. From the looks of the videos, it looks like he is.

Yeah, but it's never got to the point where he's actually recorded with them. I'm wondering if he's actually going to write, record, and contribute to the next record. From the looks of the videos, it looks like he is.

True, the videos have shown until now that they are a 4 piece instead of a trio. If Jason was an "extra" then you wouldn't see him walking along with the other guys in the latest video. I mean when you see him play guitar/record with the band you may have your doubts whether he is an official member or not. But seeing him hang out with the guys even outside the studio makes it quite clear that he's one of the guys now.

Ladies, make some room on your walls. It looks like you will be needing the space to hang up some new sexy Jason posters :P

There's one thing that's probably keeping Jason from being an official member.

On Green Day albums or music sheets, it usually says something like "Lyrics by Billie Joe Armstrong, music by Green Day. Green Day is Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool."

So, per definition, he'd have to contribute to writing the music (writing his own guitar parts) to be an 'official' member I suppose.

Though we all know he's considered to be the forth member of the band already and I don't have a problem with that. :)

Archived