Episode 23: The end of the 21st Century Breakdown Tour

Fuzz

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was posted by 'LinziLatterbomb' in the thread about this:

"I can't wait for Steve Jobs to die of fucking cancer! Barrack Obama can go to fucking hell too!

Technology is fucking ruining everything! Technology is ruining everything! Technology has destroyed civilization!

Do you want ... Do you wanna LIVE?! Do you wanna live?! Do you wanna live?! Do you wanna fucking live?! Do you wanna live?! Do you wanna live?! Do you wanna fucking live?! Do you wanna DIE behind a fucking screen?! Is that whatcha want?! Or do you wanna fucking LIVE?!

This is ALIVE! We are fucking ALIVE! We are ALIVE! VIVA LIMA!!!!"

I have always loved Billie's rants, no matter how odd or repetitive they are :wub: And thanks for reading my story! I guess I chose the wrong week to wait a while before listening to the podcast. -.-

Andres, you are not alone in being $4000 short for that awesome guitar.. :sleep:

Rock and Roll Radio is forever connected to the Green Day pre-concert anticipation vibe. :happy:

:thumbsup:

good job guys :happy:

I cant believe Im 6 episodes behind! ... I swear Im catching up tonight! :D

looks like the Kerrang poll is open to Aussies too. I'm thinking it's international.

if only I could get everyone to vote villain of the year: Jared Leto for giving me a nosebleed :dry:

:o how did that hapen?

:o how did that hapen?

Jared: 'the next 10 people to crowdsurf to the front get on stage'

so of course a hundred people come over my head and security couldnt cope, one kicks me in the back of the head, instant nosebleed. He also kicked my friend Sarah in the boob.

don't beat me for being offtopic! :ninja:

Jared: 'the next 10 people to crowdsurf to the front get on stage'

so of course a hundred people come over my head and security couldnt cope, one kicks me in the back of the head, instant nosebleed. He also kicked my friend Sarah in the boob.

don't beat me for being offtopic! :ninja:

Aw! I didn't know you were at the Italy show. But yeah, Leto just fails.

Aw! I didn't know you were at the Italy show. But yeah, Leto just fails.

I wasn't at the Italy show - this happened at Rock Werchter in Belgium.

There's video of him running along the barrier, then climbing up to stand on the barrier right where we were. why he chose that spot I don't know, seeing as Sarah and I were giving and receiving dirty looks from him throughout their set, but our faces are priceless - we had his crotch right infront of us. traumatic :lol: We undid his shoe and that's when he kicked Sarah in the boob :dry:

when do the readers poll results get published? does anyone know?

*is totally being on-topic*

Great job guys :D

Really awesome to hear about the Costa Rica show and the tour ending :happy:

I fell asleep listening to this and had a dream that billies rant was all over the news and people were trying to assasinate him.

I just listened to this podcast (I'm a week behind. Aah!). Billie says shit in the heat of the moment and it happens even if people felt he crossed some sort of line. =/ I was mostly just suprised but I was also wondering if News stations were going to find it and blow it up as well. Very glad it didn't, though. The conservatives could've taken this and been all, "Even the guy who spent all that time talking about him hating Bush doesn't like the current President who is supposed to 'save' us all!" :rolleyes:

Alex, that growl-thing in 'She' was adorable!

WTF emails. 'HI HI HI.' <3 Andres, you are so scatterbrained at times but it's charming.

Archived