Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

im representing Denmark, and ill do my best to invite as many as possible.

Please pm me, or write to my mail : cecath@hotmail.com if you wanna join this awesome event in denmark.

I am as ItsHoAsHell the inventer of the whole thing! and also representer of sweden, my email is tre_cool_bandy@hotmail.com .

Thats awesome, we just need some of this action in Australia.... my nearest capital city hmmm GDCers in Queensland we should meet in BrisVegas!!!!

I think I'm as good as the representative in Australia... BrisVegas would probably be too far for me... How do you feel about Melbourne?

This is such a good idea! But I don't know many core fans in Adelaide except for my friend and this other person on FaceBook. The turn-up for Adelaide will be two people or no-existent

This is such a good idea! But I don't know many core fans in Adelaide except for my friend and this other person on FaceBook. The turn-up for Adelaide will be two people or no-existent

yeah I feel your pain, it looks like it'll just be me and my sister in Melbourne!

I think I'm as good as the representative in Australia... BrisVegas would probably be too far for me... How do you feel about Melbourne?

Oh gosh I wish! I will be doing Uni so I would have no hope, i think... unsure at this time, maybe we should just do something totally random and meet in Alice Springs?

I think there's enough Green Day fans in England to do something like this, but I'm not sure how many of them would actually travel to do it. I'll try to pass the idea around anyway.

I think there's enough Green Day fans in England to do something like this, but I'm not sure how many of them would actually travel to do it. I'll try to pass the idea around anyway.

I think it would be it's not so hard. spread the word Ithink it's pretty many people in England so O.o

(if u are intrested in being one of englands representers PM me and we can talk about it)

Me and A-I is the representers of this whol thin together whit our friend Ester.

We are also the representers of sweden My e-mail is ItsHoAsHell@hotamail.com

If we work this hard were gonna make it!

whole* thing* with*

hotmail* -.-*

There's an "edit" button on the right side so you can edit your post instead of correcting the mistakes under the original post :) Just thought I would tell you.

[/offtopic]

Oh gosh I wish! I will be doing Uni so I would have no hope, i think... unsure at this time, maybe we should just do something totally random and meet in Alice Springs?

I don't think I could get the time off work... I guess they'll have to be a couple of meet ups in Oz!

If this is on a school day, I wouldn't be able to participate in it, and I think the Australian part of this will just fall apart (sorry Aussies, but you all know it's probably going to happen). Plus, I wouldn't be able to travel for something like this, so there's me out of the picture :(

I don't think I could get the time off work... I guess they'll have to be a couple of meet ups in Oz!

Yeah haha probably, we should have groups meet up in capital cities and maybe I dunno skype it from there? That would be so confusing o.O all the people hahaha, but yeah probably

FFS I won't be allowed time off work. :pinch: Why is everything always on Saturdaaaaaaaaaaays :cry:

I'm the representative for Spain, if someone from my country would like to join, just contact me: zapirana@hotmail.com or PM please.

I would totally travel to London for this....assuming London would be the meeting place for England.

yeah I feel your pain, it looks like it'll just be me and my sister in Melbourne!

Well do you think we should get an Aussie rep? Or go by states and/or stuff?

Well do you think we should get an Aussie rep? Or go by states and/or stuff? Cause I'm happy to do it

I am the United States representative. Anyone in the USA wanting to help for your state please email me

dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com Please put "Green Day Fans Across The World Unite" in the subject line

please, that way I can keep track of it all. I need as many helpers as I can get. This is going to

be epic. We are going to make history. Plus I'll be running a contest for all that participate. I

will be giving away some very awesome prizes. So, please email me & lets make history! :banana:

It'd be nice if further information was posted on this thread instead of being hidden away on FaceFuck.

I still have no idea WTF's going on, as I refuse to step virtual foot on the site. :sleep:

so what do we do? like meet up and go 'green day woo' and go home?

I would totally travel to London for this....assuming London would be the meeting place for England.

capital cities, so yes.

Aahh-may-zing!!!

I'm from Singapore, but I personally don't know any Green Day fans at all. I think there might be one or two on GDC, but I don't/ am not allowed to have FartBook. =/

So as you may already know, I'm the representative of Finland. If you are Finnish, you should PM or email me (mussemisery (at) gmail.com) immediately. Do it!

Some thoughts about the event:

- We should come up with a better name. Something that'll tell people this thing is global.

- I think it'd be great to do some environmental stuff that day, I just don't know what it could be. I mean, if we gather a lot of people we might as well do something useful.

- The date is May 28th, right? 4/20 would of course be nice but most people wouldn't be able to participate since it's Wednesday and most of us have school/work.

- We definitely need to get Andres & co talk about this in Static Noise. Someone PM them?

- I still love this idea and I hope it'll work out :)

damn Australia.

first of all, our capital is an isignificant little city that no one has heard of, secondly it's so big that getting to the populated side of the country involves a 5 hour flight and alot of money

but the 3 of us in the West will reperesent like no one else :D

Archived