Wristbands

ForeverGreenDay13

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is amazing !!

i so want one :D

does anyone know if i can still get a fuck-time-bracelet?

are there any other wristbands in the greendayland that i could get? :D

hey i do the "fuck time" bracelets. i have to make sure how many i have left over when they come in november.. they were supposed to come in this week but they got delayed

Would u ship to germany? how much would that be?

Edit: Damn! I should read better xD

Yup I ship anywhere.. the shipping is included in the price. It's $5 canada/US and $8 everywhere else!

Whats your name. That way I can tell you if I recieved it!

Sorry, totally missed that you had asked that! :lol:

My name is Holly Bocock :)

I think the money has gone out of my bank so it should have worked, if not I have no idea where that money has gone.. :unsure:

Sorry, totally missed that you had asked that! :lol:

My name is Holly Bocock :)

I think the money has gone out of my bank so it should have worked, if not I have no idea where that money has gone.. :unsure:

Yup I got it!!

thm_php19YvaF.jpg

I got the wristbands in the mail today!!! They sent me two different Blues. One is a dark blue and the other the light blue!! I am going to start getting them mailed out!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://content1.myyearbook.com/thumb_userimages/large/2010/10/27/10/thm_php19YvaF.jpg

I got the wristbands in the mail today!!! They sent me two different Blues. One is a dark blue and the other the light blue!! I am going to start getting them mailed out!!

Oh my god! They look awesome! :woot: I really want to order one! But I need to check paypal to see if there's money left...I don't use it much haha and I need to go through my mom because it's her account. :ninja:

Btw, I thought it was 'St. Billie' on one side and on the inside of the same wristband 'It's Comedy & Tragedy' :unsure: Idk, I probably just misread your first post. :lol:

Edit: Chump status. :D

Yup I got it!!

thm_php19YvaF.jpg

oh they look lovely!!

i ended up getting mine in the mail yesterday too! [the F <3 <3 K TIME ones that is!- they messed up the arrival date with mine and someone elses]

I should have some left from mine so if anyone wants to order some, email me the 2nd week in november fbhtbracelets@gmail.com

oh they look lovely!!

i ended up getting mine in the mail yesterday too! [the F <3 <3 K TIME ones that is!- they messed up the arrival date with mine and someone elses]

I should have some left from mine so if anyone wants to order some, email me the 2nd week in november fbhtbracelets@gmail.com

I would like to order one of those! So all I have to do is email you? What should I include in the email? =)

I would like to order one of those! So all I have to do is email you? What should I include in the email? =)

how many you would want and where u are from :)

oh they look lovely!!

Thats awesome!! The guy that delivered them thought I was nuts lol I let out a loud WOOOOOO!! haha ...I cant wait to get my F<3<3K TIME bracelet!!

I have a request. It's no problem if you can't do it for whatever reason but I thought I would ask. :)

Since I ordered three bracelets, is there anyway I could get one of each blue? I don't care what color the 3rd one is though.

Again, I don't want mass hysteria :lol: with this so it is totally cool if you can't.

I have a request. It's no problem if you can't do it for whatever reason but I thought I would ask. :)

Since I ordered three bracelets, is there anyway I could get one of each blue? I don't care what color the 3rd one is though.

Again, I don't want mass hysteria :lol: with this so it is totally cool if you can't.

Sorry I wish I would have seen this earlier!! I already mailied out all the orders that I had!!

Hey do you have any left i want to buy one if you do :)

Yes I do!!

Sorry, I have not figured out how to get one. I must send you an email?

Do you have pay pal? If you do you just sign in and click on the 'send money' tab put in my email address ( unspoken_truth@live.ca ) then put in the amount of the bracelets you want ( depending on where you live) for example if you live in Canada or US and you want two bracelets then send $10 either canadian or US currency either one works. The prices again are $ 5 canada/US and $ 8 anywhere else!

I hope that helps.. If you do not have paypal then yes please e mail me and we will work something out

Sara

I just bought mine :) I can't wait to get it!

I recieved your money and I mailed your wristband today!

I recieved your money and I mailed your wristband today!

Wow, that was quick! :lol: Awesome, I'll be looking for it! :)

OMG I recieved the wristbands today!! They're great! Thank you soooo much. I had a really crappy week at school and when I saw them in the mail today it made my week so much better! :D I loved the note--and Billie's handwriting was a nice touch... :thumbsup: Once again thank you so much...you really made my day!

Archived