Green Day New Song Called "Rio De Janeiro"

redline punk

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats nice! Thanks for posting (:

haha they've been really creative in choosing the song title, the name of the album and the one for the band this time XD

ikr :lol: at the end I was like 'duh' xD

Pretty catchy song. It's probably just a very short song, but does anybody have found a "full" version on YouTube yet? It seems like the beginning is cut a bit.

AND, Audio download? Thanks. :happy:

So impressed by the fact that they can be so tight in their sound, even when thinking of random songs like this.

I am convinced there is a triangle of telepathy between the band.

ikr :lol: at the end I was like 'duh' xD

Yeah I had the same reaction :lol:

Pretty catchy song. It's probably just a very short song, but does anybody have found a "full" version on YouTube yet? It seems like the beginning is cut a bit.

AND, Audio download? Thanks. :happy:

Here you go (:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7js5x44gs5plirz

He just hás to turn everything into a song, doesn't he? :lol:

I just love it when Billie starts laughing at his own jokes. Makes me kinda happy to see him giggling like that. :D

It's usually not the joke on itself, but his laughing fit afterwards that cracks me up...

This may be a stupid question but isn't Rio de janeiro the name of the venue they were playing at?

Either way that was still pretty cool to watch :)

It's the name of the City that they were playing in last night in Brazil. Billie is having a Brazilian-damned good time, lol.

Not sure how seriously to take it that it will be on a "new album called Rio by a band called Green Day Rio," lol, but it's funny.

Hilarious :lol:. The music sounds like One For The Razorbacks.

Thanks for this!

You're welcome :)

Hahaha awesome. I wonder if it's actually going to be a song or if it was just a moment of creativity. Regradless it was a wonderful 15 seconds!

I am convinced there is a triangle of telepathy between the band.

I strongly second this notion. One day perhaps they will put this to good use in building up a Green Day militia and taking over the world-or at least America. (Think of Billie's crowd control ability! They could do it!)

Rio, de Janeiro

Rio, de Janeiro

Just heard it once and it's already stucked on my head :lol: I wonder if they are actually recording this song for the new album and making it a single, I think it would be awesome, though :)

Very cool, but short performance. This actually makes me want to hear Billie sing a song in Spanish :D

ugh, I left my headphones at home so I can't watch/listen to this :dry:

didn't Billie say in an interview they might make an EP? Well if they do it they should totally name it Rio. :lol:

Archived