Awesome as Fuck

Francois

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im kind of thinking that they'll only include the American tour on it... this makes me sad. :(

i'm the only one who wants a Live CD also?

It says live DVD/CD.

Im kind of thinking that they'll only include the American tour on it... this makes me sad. :(

Nah, it will probably be a lot of stuff Wembley. Since Billie Joe apperantly is inlove with England.

'

I wonder if the people who got to sing in Longview will be featured.

It would be kind of cool if they did a montage fo a bunch of people doing Longview. :D

It says live DVD/CD.

Nah, it will probably be fun of stuff Wembley. Since Billie Joe apperantly is inlove with England.

'

Ok, so i guees you probably notice that my english i's pretty poor.... i'm spanish but i try....

anyway, i hope Barcelona will make an apareance in the album, THAT would be awesome

Ok, so i guees you probably notice that my english i's pretty poor.... i'm spanish but i try....

¨

I never said anything about your English, I just said that there's going to be a live CD as well.

English isn't my first language either.

¨

I never said anything about your English, I just said that there's going to be a live CD as well.

English isn't my first language either.

no no, that was a joke, it's just that i didnt read the entire post, i'm lazy ¬¬

It would be kind of cool if they did a montage fo a bunch of people doing Longview. :D

that would be awesome.

bringing fans on stage to sing longview was such a big part of this tour.

it would be unethical to leave it out.

XD

that would be awesome.

bringing fans on stage to sing longview was such a big part of this tour.

it would be unethical to leave it out.

XD

Exactly, and it's Longview, there'd be something missing if they laft that out ;unsure: It would sound pretty funny on the CD though :lol:

It says live DVD/CD.

WAIT

it's already confirmed that it will be a dvd? Or is it "most likely" a dvd...

mmm

I am thinking that for the longview part they will put the one from Paris, because they were looking for the girl who sang it (she did a very good job... I may add) after the show. They wanted to ask her permission to use her performance for something! I don't know if they found her tho.

I would be surprised if they didn't ask permission for the "dvd". Assuming it's really going to be a dvd

I also think they should do a longview montage. That would be really cool, especially for the people in it.

I also think they should do a longview montage. That would be really cool, especially for the people in it.

haha.

that would be great.

they would have a permanent momentum of their performance.

:D

haha.

that would be great.

they would have a permanent momentum of their performance.

:D

yeah, I know! They could have like bits from like, 4 or 5 of the best people. That would be so awesome for whoever got picked!

yeah, I know! They could have like bits from like, 4 or 5 of the best people. That would be so awesome for whoever got picked!

but it would suck for the people who didn't...

=/

but it would suck for the people who didn't...

=/

ohh yeah that's true too... =/

but you know, they should feel pretty lucky anyway to have gone on stage and performed with the band even if they're not in the DVD.

At least that's what I think :lol:

ohh yeah that's true too... =/

but you know, they should feel pretty lucky anyway to have gone on stage and performed with the band even if they're not in the DVD.

At least that's what I think :lol:

i completely agree!

i would love to go on stage at some point!

I am thinking that for the longview part they will put the one from Paris, because they were looking for the girl who sang it (she did a very good job... I may add) after the show. They wanted to ask her permission to use her performance for something! I don't know if they found her tho.

I would be surprised if they didn't ask permission for the "dvd". Assuming it's really going to be a dvd

Actually it was the music production company (for shows) in France who was looking for her, then they proposed her to promote the next Green Day tour in France. So, no permission for the dvd!

WAIT

mmm

it was the band looking for her but some local company.

oops too slow! lol

Actually it was the music production company (for shows) in France who was looking for her, then they proposed her to promote the next Green Day tour in France. So, no permission for the dvd!

Oh, ok then.. But I still think it would be weird for them to put someone singing Longview in the dvd without asking permission...

Maybe they're just going to put the one where Billie sings it all by himself lol

WAIT

mmm

I still haven't seen or read any news about this DVD, except for the "most likely" part. Does anyone here know if it's been confirmed there will actually be a DVD with the live CD? I still hope so. It will make it so much better! :happy:

I still haven't seen or read any news about this DVD, except for the "most likely" part. Does anyone here know if it's been confirmed there will actually be a DVD with the live CD? I still hope so. It will make it so much better! :happy:

Yup. I also hooopppee so! XD

I hope they don't leave out songs from the setlist, like they did on bullet in a bible.

the thing is that was from one concert this is LOTS AND LOTS of concerts so idt they will

theres not really even a set setlist save for a few staples like 21stCB, KYE, EJN, KFAD, Brain Stew, Basket Case, She, AI, JOS, and Good Riddance

I don't think it's been confirmed, unfortunately. I haven't heard anything, anyway, I'm not sure xD

But we've all got our fingers crossed, and the 'most likely' sounds very promising so :thumbsup:

I was thinking about the girl from Paris too, though a montage would be amazing

not that I'd want my terrible singing on there :pinch:

the thing is that was from one concert this is LOTS AND LOTS of concerts so idt they will

theres not really even a set setlist save for a few staples like 21stCB, KYE, EJN, KFAD, Brain Stew, Basket Case, She, AI, JOS, and Good Riddance

Two concerts. :)

Archived