Awesome as Fuck

Francois

Billie said something about a DVD in that South American interview :woot: So they've FILMED, like, everything from 2010, from what I gathered from that interview... NOW MASH IT TOGETHER AND MAKE A DVD ASAP :runaround:

So when is a realistic time to expect this thing to release? Cause we know for sure there's going to be a CD, right? But there's no point in having a CD without a DVD...because I wanna see these shows filmed proper. Not shitty, shaky cut-off you-can-barely-understand-what's-going-on YouTube videos.

He said something about a DVD? I couldn't understand some of the things he said because the audio wasn't the greatest.

But I do know that they are including the South American tour.

I bet they are going to do equal amounts of songs from each tour. Or hmmm, maybe one from each date?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do they never say what part of the tour they recorded?? :dry:

because they just love to keep us guessing. THEY HATE US DDD:

I swear to God they come on the GDC and entertain themselves with our theories and speculation and general wonderment.

He said something about a DVD? I couldn't understand some of the things he said because the audio wasn't the greatest.

But I do know that they are including the South American tour.

I bet they are going to do equal amounts of songs from each tour. Or hmmm, maybe one from each date?

I think he did... :ermm:

because they just love to keep us guessing. THEY HATE US DDD:

I swear to God they come on the GDC and entertain themselves with our theories and speculation and general wonderment.

Yeah :lol:

But really, it's just a few words more! :runaround:

I would love to see the Eye of the Tiger argument that Billie had with a guy at the show I went to in Alpharetta. xD

And......backstage stuff. :ninja:

:lol: I LOVE that scene. With the photos 'mm...dirty...this one's my FAVOURITE!" and then the Bill Schneider stuff. "Good splaining. You're a good splainer!" or something like that...I need to watch BIAB again, it's been a while...

Haha yeah it's amazing. I even set up a facebook group for it. "Bill Schneider's explanation skills"

Haha yeah, that too :lol: Oh how much I would love it if the upcoming live CD will include a DVD as well, and has hil air eeous backstage stuff on it..!

I hope so too! Like right before they're about to on stage, preparing for the shows, etc. "TO LIVE, AND NOT TO BREATHE! (and not to breathe, y'all!)" that just makes me laugh every single time :lol:

hrmm you think maybe cigarettes and valentines will be on it?

it would be great to have a professional live recording!

Yes.... because Billie said it would be at the Denver show. I was there! :)

About the whole footage from 2009 thing, they could be sending tapes to a production team that can rifle through all the "boring"(for lack of a better word) bits and keep all the good stuff for selection when it comes to making the DVD. Who knows?

If they are going that far back, I hope they leave in the scene from the Dublin o2 show where Billie puts the boxers on his head :lol:

I would love to see the Eye of the Tiger argument that Billie had with a guy at the show I went to in Alpharetta. xD

And......backstage stuff. :ninja:

I had to look that, up, and.... :lol: omg!

Now Im excited about these 30 some new songs that they have. Im sure at least a couple will make the album, hopefully in the near future!

the covers before Brain Stew would be fuckin EPIC

can u imagine having a good quality version of Baba O'Riley, Rock n Roll, and Highway to Hell?

i would also like to see some of the random stuff they did like Mike, Tre, and the Jasons doin I want you to know

and the Longview from Lollapalooza cuz that guy was awesome

!!!!! I hope they include our "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-......" that was, according to billie, the longest one in history of hey hoing. :lol: seriously, that would be awesome!

The next day he said that we did it longer in Sweden..

Discs 2-5: The Longest 'Hey-Oh's of The Tour

:lol: I just had to say that...

Discs 2-5: The Longest 'Hey-Oh's of The Tour

:lol: I just had to say that...

Haha. Why not? :lol:

Haha. Why not? :lol:

Why not what?

EDIT: Ooooohhhhh... Why not- why not. I get it now. I'm such a dolt. *facepalm*

Yes, why not indeed?

Oh God I can't wait for that DVD!!!

I don't care how it will be like and I don't really care..I've been hoping for a live DVD since summer and now that's it's almost sure there's gonna one done I'm very happy...

I know, I just like to think that we were special :rolleyes:

I know, I just like to think that we were special :rolleyes:

Apperantly we're not. :(

I hope that they'll include something from the shows in Norway or Sweden, it would be so awesome.^^

Why not what?

I was just joking. :)

That would be pretty awesome to have another 'live' dvd, surely it would be a multi mix of shows, I would have thought Wembley as it is their biggest indiviual show ever. (well to my understanding) :D

!!!!! I hope they include our "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-......" that was, according to billie, the longest one in history of hey hoing. :lol: seriously, that would be awesome!

I hope they include Jason's Eruption on the Saxophone!!!

Everybody says Wembley was the biggest Green Day show but it's not right. Giants Stadium in 2005 is their biggest show. They played in front of 80 000 people.

Just put the whole Quebec show on it, and I could die happy. 1000 Hours, Stuck With Me, 80, 86, Brat, Homecoming... Holy fuck!

Everybody says Wembley was the biggest Green Day show but it's not right. Giants Stadium in 2005 is their biggest show. They played in front of 80 000 people.

I thought they had sold out Wembley? or did i pick it up wrong.

Someone told me at Wembley that there were signs up in Manchester that said a DVD was being filmed, the exact same sign was in Milton Keynes for Bullet in a Bible. Don't get your hopes up though, I don't want to be blamed if this is wrong :P

:runaround: :runaround:

From THIS tour

Didn't they have massive crane type cameras at Milton Keynes? I haven't seen anything like that at any of the dates.

Archived