X Factor contestant sings WMUWSE.

jacknovella

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same girl sung "Creep" by Radiohead earlier on in he competition, I say fair play to her for taking a risk and sing these type of a songs in such a mainstream atmosphere. :)

Obviously, the tv executives(As if Cheryl makes that decision all by herself :rolleyes: ) didn't appreciate her willingness to stand out and picked contestants who would be easy to mold and manufacture into the demands of todays mainstream pop industry. Just my two cents =/

That's not Kanye West, it's Will.i.am. The woman is Cheryl Cole, she is annoying indeed.

Ow, sorry...! I saw one of those goofy glasses and immediately thought of Kanye. I don't really know any of those guys.

And that woman is just so fake/Hollywood... She alone would be a good reason not to watch this show for me.

That actually wasn't that bad. I really liked what she did although it was like a completely different song to me. (maybe that's why I liked it so much, because generally I don't like it when people cover a song and try to sound exactly alike to the one they are covering)

• 2 months later...

i hate x factor. i vowed this would be the first year i didn't properly watch it.

and i MISS this.

the bastads! they did this on purpose!! gar.

for the record, i didn't like it. it's practically unrecognisable and it's such a personal song it can't really be covered.

Her voice is good.. But Billie Joe is the only one who can sing this song. Btw, before a couple of years a pop/rock band in the Greek X Factor sang WMUWSE. Here's the link. In my opinion, it sounds more like a church choir than a Green Day song.

Archived