You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When you get mad at your friend when she thinks that a song that's not by Green Day is by Green Day. -_- I thought I trained you better.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the first think about which you ask when you meet a new person is if he/she likes Green Day.

When you send your friend a happy birthday text using as many references as you can

When you are doing math and any time you get an answer of 21, 86, 1039, or 409 you scream and fall out of your chair excitedly.

Whenever someone says "Holiday" you get excited.

when you are walking by yourself and feel like your in the music video for Blvd of broken dreams :D

When your call your notebook Warning

When you got o bed or do your homework too late because you don't want to stop listening to Green Day

When you are "Greendaying" one of your friends and you feel proud of her because she listened to JOS by herself.

When you got o bed or do your homework too late because you don't want to stop listening to Green Day

That's why I listened to Green Day when I was doing my homework :P Awesome As F**k is the best for Maths ;)

When you want to want to watch Bullet in a Bible on English lesson when teacher offers to see something on DVD during lesson.

When you're studyin musical theatre in music class and all you can think of is American Idiot

when you are walking by yourself and feel like your in the music video for Blvd of broken dreams :D

This all the time.

when you listen to the song Holiday (when the holidays start) while going home by bus and you're so proud that it takes exactly the time of the studio version + the BIAB version till you get out of the bus

when you then get excited cos the next song on your mobile is Homecoming and it takes exact as long as you need to walk home from the bus station :lol:

When you put headphones in and the minute do, your friends are like "let me guess, Green Day". And they are right everytime

And when someone calls you "the Green Day Ninja".

I saw also this:

hahahaha a glam rock german band?! the network are infiltrating the internet....

When you are at a concert that isn't Green Day and there is a moment of silence and you scream heeeeey ooooh :creep:

Your daughter comes home from college with a handsome, fit young man. He legally parks a new Audi in front of your house, and opens the car door for your lovely daughter. He firmly shakes your hand, and looks you in the eye, "I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance, sir."

Your daughter's glowing eyes follow him as you all sit down for tea.

"What exactly are you studying at the university?" you ask.

"Aerospace engineering, sir. I will give the valedictorian speech next month."

Unable to contain her excitement any longer, your daughter announces, "Daddy, we're getting married!!!"

You sip your hot tea. "Aerospace engineering. Hmm. So, you want to fix airplanes or something?"

"Oh no, sir. My father owns an airline. I am preparing to run the company."

"An airline. How nice for you. So, tell me, do you have any known genetic deficiencies? Any family history of raging psychosis, or incurable and potentially disfiguring autoimmune disorders?"

"Of course not, sir. In fact, I just qualified for the decathlon at the London Games."

Your daughter chirps, "Daddy, isn't he just wonderful?"

You take another sip of tea. "Ok, kid. I have only one more question. What's your favorite Green Day record?"

The young man tilts his head, "Excuse me, I'm afraid I've never heard of them."

10 seconds later, the young man scampers to his car, his nuts burning from hot tea . . .

When you put headphones in and the minute do, your friends are like "let me guess, Green Day". And they are right everytime

Haha, agreed. This happens so often.

When you're playing STOP with some friends and when someone says the letter P yo fill in the animals section with Platypus.

Also, a guy from my school called me "American Idiot" today 'cause I was wearing my GD shirt.

when there is this annoying kid at school who sounds out the beginning of american idiot (the guitar part) every time you pass by. at first I didn't mind but he is just this annoying kid who bothers everyone, he always do that guitar part, then whistles out a bomb falling down and exploding :lol:

When you forgot what color the walls in your bedroom are because their covered in Green Day.

. . . when you storm out of a church because the wedding procession song is some traditional organ crap instead of Green Day. Unfortunately, this turns out to be your own wedding, and your fiancee kicks your ass later.

when there is this annoying kid at school who sounds out the beginning of american idiot (the guitar part) every time you pass by. at first I didn't mind but he is just this annoying kid who bothers everyone, he always do that guitar part, then whistles out a bomb falling down and exploding :lol:

I would really confuse him and start air-guitaring and go "ehhh, ohh" :lol:

Archived