You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When you can't sleep, first thing you do is go listen to GD... like I wasn't trying to sleep at all :sleep:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to go to group therapy for being a fan.

When you've worn the same Green Day rubber bracelet you got from the American Idiot tour in 2005 and haven't gone a day without it since.

-When you try to listen to all your Green Day songs without skipping or repeating, and you either fail, or your iPod/MP3/phone runs out of batteries

-Before you go to sleep, you try to make yourself dream about Green Day

-You write as many hidden Green Day references in your English Essays as possible. (I think my highest is 6 in a 600 word essay) http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/laugh.gif

I have written an essay on misery, static age, and American idiot the musical just this year for English. :)

1.When you have more Green Day photos than your family photos on your computer. :happy:

2. When you hear your friend saying I don't wanna be an imbecile and you reply But Jesus made me that way :):dance:

3. When you obsessively check GDC for news about Green Day and you don't realize it's already 2:45 a.m. :whistle

when your friends and family already know that you're addicted :ga:

...When your car has every album buy them in the glove box, and Tre on constant repeat. When you are on this website more than any other. When you cry about Billie Joe's problems like they are your own. When you're ex-wife makes fun of you for being addicted to Green Day. When you attempted to write American Idiot in novel form, and stay true to the album.

When you watching a TV series and then it comes American Idiot in it (few seconds long) you sing loud with ;)

(like me by Germany's Next Topmodel, where a Model had to present a Punk and while she was walking on the catwalk, they played American Idiot :lol: )

When you finish your HSA (High School Assessment) way early, and spend the rest of the time drawing an epic GD album art collage on the scrap paper.

When green day comes on the radio, and you feel the need to turn up the volume even though it's already on full blast!!

when you actually read this topic....

or listened to them once,and never stopped

when you have panic fear of travelling and you have never travelled anywhere alone, but you're going to travel 10 hours, all alone, by a night train, to another country, just to see Green Day concert.

when you can't get off the web forums that have to do with them and you spend your time running around chasing idiots.

When everytime you see X-es you sing "you're an X - KID and you colour printed X-es pink :dance:

When people start a conversation with you with "So how's Green Day doing?"

When people start a conversation with you with "So how's Green Day doing?"

lol, I actually have people ask me from time to time "what's up in the green day world?" haha!

when you don't want to make pins in your Green Day flag (because you don't want holes in it :mellow: )

I need help, I don't know how to fix the flag without using pins :ermm:

When you're renovating and painting your room and your mom tries to carefully remove one of the many Green Day posters on your wall and she rips through Billie's face and your heart sinks down to the floor as if your mom ACTUALLY damaged his face LOL :lol:

When you can't sleep, so you decide to go on GDC and look at pictures of Billie Joe for the whole night, while listening to Green Day music.

I'm totally doing this right now. :ninja:

Guest FuckerFrankerZ

When you know there birthdays and bake a cake :D and when you have over 900 pictures printed and name just about everything after them :3 <3

Archived