You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When you call your friend named Jimmy singing St. Jimmy.

Always when he is coming I start... "ST. JIMMY IS COMING DOWN ACROSS THE ALLEYWAY!"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you're listening to longview, then running up the stairs to get something to eat....And then you realize your footsteps is exact the same rhyme as the song xD

Also when your dad asks when Norway got its constitution and you randomly answers 1972, and everyone in the family is staring at you :mellow:

When you're almost freaking out because your birthday is the same month as Billie's :P

When you make 0217, Billie's birthday, the passcode for you iPhone. Oops! Now you could all get into my phone if you found it. :P

hahahahha :P mine is 1039...O.o Like a lot of others here, I think :S

When you can't sing Eye Of The Tiger normally after that AMAZING cover. "Rising up, BA NA NA NAAAAAA (...)"

When you are pretending to smash your guitar just like Billie did!

When you buy two sets of all their cds so there is one set for listening and another for collection purposes... :whistle

When you stalk their IG seeing if they posted anything new.

When your whole tumblr is dedicated to them.

:confused:

When you dream of meeting Billie, Tre and Mike! Last night I had a dream I met Green Day and it was so real!!! They are the nicest most down to earth guys and it wasnt the first time i met them in a dream! It was sooo real! They were everything i wanted my heros to be and so much more!!!

When you dream of meeting Billie, Tre and Mike! Last night I had a dream I met Green Day and it was so real!!! They are the nicest most down to earth guys and it wasnt the first time i met them in a dream! It was sooo real! They were everything i wanted my heros to be and so much more!!!

omg same!! I had a dream I was at their show and I was in front crowd surfing and I was singing with billie whatever song he was singing!! I'm glad i'm not the only one lol.

Whenever you open up an Internet browser the first site you go to is Green Day Authority.

I've donet his many times at school also. :)

When you address a card to someone who lives on a street called Walker Way and proceed to get Walk Away stuck in your head.

When you ask your friend "How much time do we have left before we leave this class?", and he says "One minute," and you can't help but to respond with "ONE FUCKING MINUTE?!"

when you're listening Green Day christmas songs on Youtube for the holidays, with the worst quality ever because you know these are the best christmas songs ever.

When you fantasize about meeting Mike Dirnt and he'll play the intro to No One Knows, wow I would just pass out.

I'm literally addicted. If I didn't have some kind of Green Day in my day, I'm positive I'd experience neorological withdrawals of some kind. It's quite frightening. Anyway!

When you can't sing Eye Of The Tiger normally after that AMAZING cover. "Rising up, BA NA NA NAAAAAA (...)"

Omg, I had to listen to that cover after your comment, and I seriously cried of laughter! Green Day has to be the most awesome band EVER :D

when you're looking for the weather in Oakland and you know you live in Mtl... Maybe i'm just crazy ahah

Omg, I had to listen to that cover after your comment, and I seriously cried of laughter! Green Day has to be the most awesome band EVER :D

Yeah me too :D that cover is forever a Green Day reference that would make lots of Idiots giggle when we hear the actual version :lol:

The Great Ten: 1. When you know everything down to what bass pedal Tré uses and are willing to bet $50 on it. 2. When 178 out of 214 songs on your iPod are Green Day songs. 3. When you stop to watch a video about Billie and Bill Maher talking about pot. 4. When you start to hear the songs out of nowhere, and freak out when you hear it on the radio. 5. Your friend starts to sing a part of a Green Day song and you start too, and won't stop until you sing the whole songs including blabbering out the guitar solo. 6. You check GDA every hour ON the hour. 7. When somebody says their a "Basket Case" or an "Insomniac" you get the music stuck in your head. 8. You've memorized the names that Billie, Mike and Tré gave to their guitars/snares. 9. You cry everytime you see the "Green Day Coming to a City Near You" video. 10. Somebody can quiz you on any Green Day song, and you can name at least one verse of that song.

When your friend asks you what CARPE DIEM means and you sing CARPE DIEM OUR BATTLE CRY!!!! :runaround:

when you're looking for the weather in Oakland and you know you live in Mtl... Maybe i'm just crazy ahah

Nope I do it too and I'm in Australia. :)

Yeah me too :D that cover is forever a Green Day reference that would make lots of Idiots giggle when we hear the actual version :lol:

Without doubt! Hahahah :D

Every time your hear Green Day on the radio or some music channel you yell at whoever's with you to "LEAVE IT ON!"

You know you're addicted to Green Day when you check this post several times a day to see how other people think they are addicted to Green Day

Archived