You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When people at school call you "Green Day Girl" or when people know as "That chick who loves Green Day"when your baby cousin associates you with Green Day, when someone hears one of their songs on the radio they call you to tell you or ask what song it is.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember one time i was eating with friends.. then on virgin there was 21st century breakdown and all my friend (were in 5) started to watch me like "hey, you like these guys!" :lol:

When someone says to you: "what did you do on the weekend, wait, let me guess, it had something to do with Green Day".

whenever you see a GD related number & laugh like 80 - 16 - 86 - 21 8)

when you gotta study but you haven't listened to GD so you can't study :cool: I say: I haven't had my Green Day yet :bunny:

and when you use Gd lyrics in ur writings!

when you talk about Gd till ur friends wanna suffocate ya :D

if anyone tells me his name is Jimmy: hey Jimmy nice to meet ya/ and don't ya f**king wear it out :dance:

and you give advice to others by Green Day especially Billie quotes :wub:

when you write Green day lyrics everywhere especially in ur school books instead of studying :P

and the most funny thing is that when you're studying & listening to Green day, suddenly :runaround: instead of studying you start to sing

When you order a book about the science found in rock concerts for the library just because it has a picture of Green Day on page 7.

When someone pisses you off, your insults of choice include, Nimrod, Idiot, Or Platypus.

When you listen to your favorite Green Day song 3 times in a row and it makes you fangasm each time

When you're trying to save for a guitar, but you have less money than you did in the first place because of all the Green Day stuff you're buying.

When you can have a whole conversation with someone using only Green Day lyrics.

When you post Green Day related pics on FB and only other Green Day fans get what your talking about.

When you insult someone by calling them a nimrod, basket case, scumbag, and so on, but when they call you one back you take it as a compliment and thank them.

When people sing Green Day songs to get your attention.

My friend sings Wake me Up When September Ends for me. This guy sings Give Me Novacaine for me too.

When you use on fb memes cnected with Green Day instead of normal ones.

when your favorite number is 8.

and when this happens to you. (bottom pic)

tumblr_lxwuor4ypz1qd87clo1_500.png

When even your dog freaks out about the new album.

When your best friend says she's starting to like Green Day because you never shut up about them :lol:

When you take forever to do stuff because you were listening to Green Day. I usually go to bed about an hour later than I intend to because of that. Or I'm on GDC

When your mom tells you Green Day's on the radio so you drop everything and rush to her room and flop on her bed until the song ends because yeah . . . . Green Day.

When you listen to your favorite Green Day song 3 times in a row and it makes you fangasm each time

Homecoming or American Eulogy I bet . . .

:ninja:

When everytime Green Day is comes up, my classmates start looking for me, and when I try to incorporate Green Day into everything I do :wub:

When you are exercising on a treadmill and you hear Boulevard of Broken Dreams and you remember how the music video featured GD walking on a really long conveyer belt treadmill like thing and you try to pretend that you are in the music video and sing along loudly and act solemn like GD did in the music video, but then you realize that it's a public gym and everyone is staring at you :lol: :lol: :cool:

When you love screaming out Green Day songs with friends, no matter who is around

When you and your friend almost get kicked out of P.E. class for singing American Idiot as loud as you can while everyone else is doing yoga or whatever.

When you throw yourself at people (often complete strangers) as soon as they mention they like green day..

let-me-love-you.gif

When you spend hours online searching for venues in the LA area trying to figure out where the upcoming secret show could be held.

Archived