You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

when you and your father are watching a Green Day concert on TV, and you have contests to see who can name the song faster.

"Where have all- LETTERBOMB!"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you have a Green Day shirt that's so full of holes it might expose your tit one day, but you just can't bring yourself to toss it.

When you pretend to be interested in a paintball stand because they're playing give me novicane otherwise you would look strange just standing there.

When you had a terrible fall, and the second thing you check (after check your head is not bleeding) is making sure your Green Day Tshirt is ok.

When your 10 year-old writes "I hope you have the time of your life" on your Mother's Day card.

When your friend (who isn't a GD fan) randomly walks up to you and tells you that she downloaded 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours.

When your phone's clock alarm, call, text message, + another alarm have each one a different GD song.

-When people tell you that your "Green Day enthusiasm" has rubbed off on them and made them like Green Day more.

-When people that don't even like them know the words to unreleased songs cause you sing them all the time.

-When you hear that they are playing even remotely near you and you buy tickets right then.

-When you're working on a tattoo half sleeve dedicated to their album artwork and you're hoping the new albums have artwork that will make good tattoos.

-when all your bookmarks on the computer are somehow Green Day related

-when you narrow down your friends to only people who like Green Day, cause other friends got too annoyed.

-when your whole room is covered in Green Day merch even though you're an adult.

i almost went to detention for singing jesus of suburbia so loud in the gym with a friend, it was crazy loud xD

When you've listened to nothing but Green Day all day on your ipod

...............clever. :mellow:

-When you fall asleep and the moment you close your eyes you see; Mike, Tre + Billie's faces, GD album artwork and lyrics.

-When you start talking to some random kid walking infront of you on the way home from school because he is blaring AI from his phone. (He didn't seem pleased- I would be too if someone 2 years older than me started a concersation with me out of the blue).

When you search "Green Day" on your tv guide every day :lol:

When asked to give a date anytime in history, you choose August 6, 1039.

when a green day song comes on and all of your friends immidiatly look at you to see your reaction. I've learned to keep myself from over reacting... :runaround:

When you take forever to answer the phone because you wanna listen to your ringtone, because it's American Idiot

When you don't switch your phone alarm off in the morning because you want to listen to brain stew.

when a green day song comes on and all of your friends immidiatly look at you to see your reaction. I've learned to keep myself from over reacting... :runaround:

I get the same reaction but I start singing along and say... "sing it to me Billie Joe" :) I can't sing at all!

When you first wake up and frantically look at GDC for a new video update.

When you take forever to answer the phone because you wanna listen to your ringtone, because it's American Idiot

when you see somoeone has 408 likes and have to give her her 409th like ;D

...and i know the feeling, i had Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) as ringtone and just sang the song along instead of answer the phone :lol:

when you see somoeone has 408 likes and have to give her her 409th like ;D

...and i know the feeling, i had Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) as ringtone and just sang the song along instead of answer the phone :lol:

Thanks, but someone already broke the magic number

when you have a million green day shirts but you see another one for really cheap so you feel the need to get it anyway...

when you are running out of room in your Green Day drawers...

Also when you want more Green Day posters in your room even though you have over 100 posters in your room of them,but you just want to fill your entire room with them. :P:wub:

When you get overly excited and scream anytime you hear/see/talk/hear other talking about the best band ever!

When only other Green Day fans get you.

When your sad because your new phone no longer has Green Day ringtones.

Thanks, but someone already broke the magic number

you're welcome ;) aw no :( ...but oh well, there's always a next magic number ;D

you're welcome ;) aw no :( ...but oh well, there's always a next magic number ;D

Yeah 1,039 hehe. Maybe next year I'll get it?

Archived