If you could meet Billie Joe......

lexnyc

He was... amazingly sweet. He was like "Yeah, of course!" and gave me a huge hug. And... I was shaking really bad, so he was like "Aww, it's okay." and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I nearly died.

XD

ohhh you're soooo lucky!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was... amazingly sweet. He was like "Yeah, of course!" and gave me a huge hug. And... I was shaking really bad, so he was like "Aww, it's okay." and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I nearly died.

XD

so jealous you've no idea! aww well he seems really friendly, s'pose he's used to fans being freaked over meeting him :) glad he was nice, you're very lucky!

I would grope his nether regions in a manner most gentle whilst whispering sweet nothings such as 'So you wanna reenact Blood Sex And Booze IRL?' into his ear.

A second? I wouldn't get over the fact he was there in the first second!

If I had a little longer than that I'd thank him for everything, ask for a photo and by then he would probably leave and I would be left there crying with disbelief :mellow:

at least you met and spoke to him! what was his reaction like? he always seems pretty chilled with starstruck fans

I think he's used to it. I tried my absolute best just to carry on a conversation and not get overly excited. Tried to keep my cool, y'know? I did alright. Still very nerve-racking and surreal, but he was feeling a bit chatty so it worked out fine.

i thought recently how it would be to meet one of them.

well, firstly i would totally freak out, i'm pretty sure of it.

then i'd try not to cry and not to scream too loudly.

and if i was able to say anything it would be something that would make them smile.

or i'd just say 'thank you' . :)

at least you met and spoke to him! what was his reaction like? he always seems pretty chilled with starstruck fans

I honestly though this said starbucks fans. I'm a moron :lol:

I would just thank him for everything, and tell him how much their music means to me.maybe ask for a picture, but I doubt I would be able to haha

If i could meet any of them i'm sure i would be very shy, because that is the type of person i usually am. I wouldn't want to annoy them, but i think i would just end up saying something like 'you've inspired me so much!' or 'Your gigs at the LG arena Wembley Stadium were amazing!', because i'd be speechless.

I always imagine myself crying into his arms and telling him how much of an insperation he is to me.

so probably that!

I would ask him to autograph my guitar or a piece of paper, try to snap some pics and say something like "thank you very much for your amazing music" :blush:

I think he's used to it. I tried my absolute best just to carry on a conversation and not get overly excited. Tried to keep my cool, y'know? I did alright. Still very nerve-racking and surreal, but he was feeling a bit chatty so it worked out fine.

Yeah. Exactly. It's really hard to act normal. I've gotten better since then, but I still get insanely nervous and shaky. But I can say words now, with actual spaces in between them, so... :dance:

...I'd probably die. no..I'm kidding :P

I think I would let him sign a part of my body and would get it then tattoed...oh...and I'd like to know the fucking last words of "hitchin' a ride" ...dunno...ask how they are doing...or sth like that :happy:

I'd probably say Hi and Thank you for being such an inspiration and ask for a hug/picture.....but i would most likely become very nervous and shy and not be able to say anything to him :D

I wouldn't ask for an autograph.

I wouldn't ask for a hug.

I'd ask to touch his hair. BUT only if it's all fluffy like it gets when he grows it out, lol.

If he had weird hair that day, then I don't know if I would want a hug or an autograph even then. People like Billie Joe tend to remember the people who are just very chill when they're around them. They remember the people who want to actually have a conversation about real-life things, not just a picture and an autograph. I mean, it'd be cool to have those things, but I'd also want Billie to remember me. To be honest I doubt he would even then though. I'm sure he meets so many people all the time. I'm surprised he can remember who anyone is other than his family and his bandmates, lol. I guess I'll never know what I'd do until and if that moment actually comes when I get to meet him! I hope I do though!

Archived