Green Day Featured In Kerrang (Issue 1330)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for posting this and thanks for getting the photos so HD looking :hug:

Thanks a million for posting this. Great read. I just wonder when this interview might have taken place...

Thank you for posting this!!

DAMN! I wish I lived in an area where I could actually get Kerrang. You would think that Chicago would have it somewhere, but NO. They don't. It blows! I have to order it from ebay across seas and it costs so much money :(

Oh well I guess. Green Day's worth it. If anyone knows of a place around Chicago or in the suburbs where I can get ahold of Kerrang, please let me know! Thanks!!! =D

I love the line about "sharp poignancy," I think that's a great way to describe the CD. I also enjoy how he pointed out how UN-political the album is. It's a personal, not political album.

And, hello Brian Fallon! For fuck's sake, can we get a Green Day/Gaslight Anthem tour? It would be so damn amazing.

Thanks for posting!

Thanks so much for this!

It's great when people upload these things my newsangency I swear is months behind in very issue of magazine, lol.

This is so cool, thanks very much for the scans!

At the same time I can't help but feel a bit sad to see an article like this about American Idiot when articles about 21st CB are nowhere to be seen. I know it's the anniversary, but still =/

Cazzaline, I love you :) i've been looking for those scans since the issue came out (which was like a couple of days ago? xD)

it was yesterday, eli :P

yeah, i loved this interview. it was such a good read.

Thanks so much for posting. Have I told you that I love you lately??!! :wub:

you have now :lol:

Cazzaline, I love you :) i've been looking for those scans since the issue came out (which was like a couple of days ago? xD)

ily too :lol:

Just bought it!! :D

haha it's awesomeness :) cant belive it's been 6 years since American Idiot was relased and it's still one of the BEST albums EVER!!! :D

I was just watching the American Idiot Making of documentary last night and got all sentimental because it reminded me of so many great things from the AI era and stuff that happened in the past. And today, I see this article of the making of haha

Thank you for the scans! I hope I can get a copy anywhere around here.

Thank you for posting this!!

DAMN! I wish I lived in an area where I could actually get Kerrang. You would think that Chicago would have it somewhere, but NO. They don't. It blows! I have to order it from ebay across seas and it costs so much money :(

Oh well I guess. Green Day's worth it. If anyone knows of a place around Chicago or in the suburbs where I can get ahold of Kerrang, please let me know! Thanks!!! =D

I'm surprised Borders doesn't carry it. They mag section is so huge. But I've never looked for Kerrang! there.

that was such a great read!! made me more eager with heart like a hand grenade.

"Tre described watching the band's frontman writing a song as being "the closest thing to magic you will ever see"."

please give us hlahg now! to see billie writing songs and more.

Archived