The GDC Wallpaper Calendar 2011

matteo263

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.. what do you guys think? I did this at 4am so yeah.. dunno if I like it. xD

wallpapermay.th.png

Love it!

Does that mean there's going to me one for the other members, too? Just wondering... :D

Love it!

Does that mean there's going to me one for the other members, too? Just wondering... :D

I know February will be Billie Joe-themed. And December is Tre's month I think. :)

I know February will be Billie Joe-themed. And December is Tre's month I think. :)

Ah cool! I know what my favorite month will be then =D

Love it!

Thanks. :happy: Yup, I did February last year, which was BJ themed and we had two wallpapers for December, one for Tre and one for Christmas.

ohh that's very very nice, Nele!

Thanks. :wub:

Is there any idea of when this is coming out? Im too excited to see what the end result is going to be! Hopefully soon? :)

Oh jeez, monday :pinch: I still need to find pictures

I still need to start making the actual wallpaper. Monday :pinch:

hey guys,

I am extending the deadline until 15th november because many are not ready yet :)

hey guys,

I am extending the deadline until 15th november because many are not ready yet :)

I love you. :lol: Haha, thanks dude, that means a lot. School is starting to wind down for me soon so I promise that I'll get my butt in gear and work on this. :)

ahahaha thank you for extending, I only have the background made right now :lol:

And I love it Neil! Especially the pattern and the font you chose for the numbering. So pretts :happy:

hey guys,

Ah, thank you! Such a relief :lol:

And Sharmel, I love the December month you made! Great choice of Tre pics (:

Oh man, thank you for extending the deadline! I suddenly realised when I was in Costa Rica that I hadn't finished this. It'll have to stay the 21CB theme instead of a new Woodstock one I think. I've got too much coursework to start over :(

Archived