American Idiot gang's "Got Talent" on NBC Sept. 8

in_your_face

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are SO FUCKING AMAZING!!! Whats with the Christina look-a-like?

You mean Corbin Reid?

i suppose? she is new? she was styled so very similar to christina.

Yeah, she's a new ensemble member.

Just watched this performance and thought it was awesome! I only didn't like the choreographie for "Letterbomb" too much.

Just watched this performance and thought it was awesome! I only didn't like the choreographie for "Letterbomb" too much.

The choreography in that song is so much better in person, Anja - they are lifted up on this platform for a bit, and it's really cool. That's one of my favorite parts of the show; it's actually really powerful.

Thanks plaid ducky for posting the link :)

watching that i would have no idea what the storyline of the show is

but still it was great and hopefully people think hmm this musical looks good let me check it out

Corbin's the new swing. She was on for Alysha who was on vacation. :)

Omar was on for Theo who seems to now been on vacation. :)

I was shocked to see them do Letterbomb, usually it's AI and Holiday, but it was cool. Thanks for posting the vid :happy:

Let me first say, I loved seeing the muscial last June. But I was disappointed with this performance. Or rather with Rebecca. Don't know why, but she didn't sound "on" to me (and to my hubby who also saw the musical and we both LOVED her in it).

Very glad they got the exposure though. Hopefully more people will go out and see it and keep it running!

I got so excited when I heard the opening chords to Letterbomb- then they didn't play the whole song, and I was disappointed.

I was shocked to see them do Letterbomb, usually it's AI and Holiday, but it was cool. Thanks for posting the vid :happy:

Actually, it's been a while seen they've done Holiday... They've been doing Letterbomb for the girls to get their moment. :happy:

Becca sounded a little sick on Saturday, to be honest. Libby was sick this past weekend as well. Mary's still recovering. So, "Letterbomb" probably wasn't 100%.

Johnny called out of the show yesterday... he was coughing towards the end of the show on Saturday as well so... yeah...

Sickness plus cross-country flying probably isn't the best thing in the world. :ermm:

And they've added more to their slate with the Fashion's Night Out on the 10th, Broadway on Broadway on the 12th and the Jets' game on the 13th... Poor things need a break... :unsure:

The fact that they can be sick as hell, and still manage to sound great (Even if you can tell they aren't their best) is amazing, though.

They really are troopers, and you really gotta respect that about them. They're a fucking talented bunch.

The fact that they can be sick as hell, and still manage to sound great (Even if you can tell they aren't their best) is amazing, though.

They really are troopers, and you really gotta respect that about them. They're a fucking talented bunch.

They really are. Not to mention that they start their bowling league tonight after the show. LOL. I heart this cast so much. :wub:

You guys are right, Rebecca definitely wasn't at her very best that night ... But it's okay, because she still gave it her all. You could tell that much, same with the rest of the cast. It's phenomenal, how much energy and heart they jam into each performance ... Much like Green Day themselves. :happy:

And I find it funny the way Rebecca always censors herself on TV by saying 'freakin' life' instead of 'fucking', haha. :D Is there a story behind that at all ...?

You guys are right, Rebecca definitely wasn't at her very best that night ... But it's okay, because she still gave it her all. You could tell that much, same with the rest of the cast. It's phenomenal, how much energy and heart they jam into each performance ... Much like Green Day themselves. :happy:

And I find it funny the way Rebecca always censors herself on TV by saying 'freakin' life' instead of 'fucking', haha. :D Is there a story behind that at all ...?

If she were to say fucking, she would just be censored anyway, so she may as well censor herself.

They really are. Not to mention that they start their bowling league tonight after the show. LOL. I heart this cast so much. :wub:

Bowling league? Is this like the softball thing? :lol:

The cast is really amazing. :wub:

The performance was awesome, despite Rebecca being sick or whatever. :dance:

Bowling league? Is this like the softball thing? :lol:

Yup. It's the Broadway's 'fall' sport. LOL. They have practice at 11:15PM on Thursdays and then games at 11:30PM. It starts tonight and goes on until December. Miguel is captain again. :dance:

Archived