NYC Invasion again

oldblue

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exciting things happen when they're in NY, another FBHT show would be great.

Exactly, they've never JUST gone to NY...but I still don't expect anything, but hope for something, of course. :wub:

Hopefully they don't do anything major here....I can't afford anything as it is, and seeing AI (maybe) soon is going to empty my pockets completely.

wait, AI isnt free? well thats rude of the school.

They better not have a show there because I wanna go too D:::: Ok, just kidding but if there is going to be a show.. lucky NYCers again as usual.. On the other hand, it'd be good if there was gonna be a show because I would have something to watch (on YouTube).

They better not have a show there because I wanna go too D:::: Ok, just kidding but if there is going to be a show.. lucky NYCers again as usual.. On the other hand, it'd be good if there was gonna be a show because I would have something to watch (on YouTube).

Well, should we use this discussion to post any "sightings" or "clues" to their whereabouts within the next few weeks? Jersey and New Yawkuh's keep an eye out for them!

Another Foxboro show in NYC would be unfair =( they'd better come to europe! and not england again i'd offer germany :woot:

I wish the Tubbies would make an appearance next Friday or Saturday night...perfect timing. Ok, maybe I am getting too excited. I need to see the Rev.

I wish the Tubbies would make an appearance next Friday or Saturday night...perfect timing. Ok, maybe I am getting too excited. I need to see the Rev.

we all do :( in all his glorious sexyness!

Archived