Where do you see Green Day in 10 years time?

jacknovella

there's gonna be the end of the world in 2012, so I guess we'll be all mixed up on the other world and some of us might be hanging out with some of them faaaaar away in some heaven or something...

honestly, I'm afraid that they won't be playing anymore but I believe they'll try to have a career as long as they can. and I hope when they're 80 they'll be still touring all over the world, which is quite impossible.. maybe they'll play in whellchairs on the concerts in front of like just few thousands people, whatever as long as they're playing and we're getting new albums.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they'll be rockin' just like today... the love music and they (specially Trey) cannot stop making noise. I know GD are people who loves their "jobs" and when you love it, you'll keep rockin even when you're almost 50 years old (and more and more). Mr Mick Jagger from the Rolling Stones is a good example of it :D

there's gonna be the end of the world in 2012, so I guess we'll be all mixed up on the other world and some of us might be hanging out with some of them faaaaar away in some heaven or something...

honestly, I'm afraid that they won't be playing anymore but I believe they'll try to have a career as long as they can. and I hope when they're 80 they'll be still touring all over the world, which is quite impossible.. maybe they'll play in whellchairs on the concerts in front of like just few thousands people, whatever as long as they're playing and we're getting new albums.

woow the end of the world in 2012.. I think the same as you do. So we gotta go to all the shows we can hehe

My dad is 48 now. In ten years they'll be 48. When my dad was 38, he was a whole lot more active and fit than he is now. xD

I'm not implying the same will happen to them, but that was the first thing I thought of. :lol:

I think they'll still be making music and touring, although maybe more low-key. They've made it clear plenty of times that music and Green Day is a big part of their lives, they aren't just going to give up on that because of a silly thing called age. Maybe not as intensive as it it now, but I don't see them completely stopping any time soon :)

Hopefully they will still have kick ass music and play forever...like the rolling stones

Some people here seem to think being 48 is the same as being nearly dead. xD They'll still make albums and tour from time to time in 10 years, maybe not as long as they tour now.

But a part of my doesn't really want them to be like the Rolling Stones... :lol:

They will still be recording and touring! But maybe no more head stands and breakdancing for BJ...

Or one to two of them will be dead and whichever ones are still alive have like fallen off the earth practically. And whoever's left just kind of gave up on Green Day and life pretty much since they are music. Okay maybe that's a bit grim...

BITE YOUR TONGUE. :mad:

In 10 years I see Green Day still fucking rocking the World over. Still showing the

world what punk rock is all about and continuing to break through boundaries

with their music. As Billie once said "they will have to wheel my fucking

ass out of here in a coffin". I don't see Green Day ever quitting punk rock music.

Punk rock music is in their blood, its who they are. They will rock this world until they

take their last breath. But no matter what Green Day's music will keep touching the lives

of generations to come even after we are all dead and buried. Music as great as Green

Day's takes on a life of its own and will continue on long after we are all gone!!!!

Look at kiss, rolling stones, the who, Paul mcCartney. Now tell me you don't think they'll be able to do it. I have faith in them. As billie said at a recent show, the only way he'll be leaving the band is in a coffin. I hope that's true. Not soon though. And on the fact that they'll loose fan base because they'll age, I bet there's girls like me who'll still think they're handsome later on. :)

Still rocking the music world and still on top of it. As Billie Joe said once "this is my DNA". They can't stop making music and playing live, imo.

Archived