Episode 14: Muslims Are Worth 5 Christian Kids

Fuzz

Just got my autographed song book thing in the mail :dance:

Can't wait to see these videos!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, one time when I was telling my friend about the podcast, I told her about the Whale sounds bit from a few podcasts ago, and when I did we both laughed our asses off. Unfortunately, we didn't see the stairs in front of us and I fell and pulled her down with me. :lol:

Luckily, we were not harmed, just a few scratches here and there. :thumbsup:

WIN

Andres', I think you should post the Pre Show and After Shows on GDA. Could you also give me a shoutout on #15???

lol you read my email about the tacos and Billie's address. That made my day :D

Lol and it made me laugh. alot!

Andres', I think you should post the Pre Show and After Shows on GDA. Could you also give me a shoutout on #15???

The more you ask for it, the less likely it is to happen.

haha i've just been chatting with m1key via facebook :D

yess this episode was really great.

but i think the contest is kinda hard to make -

making a video while u save a kid, thats unique but a little difficult.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT WEDNESDAY TO COME ! <3

Hahaha I love the Spike reference. I didn't realize the Network had covered the CIrcle Jerks though. I now go search youtube. :shifty:

Hahaha I love the Spike reference. I didn't realize the Network had covered the CIrcle Jerks though. I now go search youtube. :shifty:

Which song did the network cover the circle jerks? I thought the only cover on Money Money 2020 was Teenagers from Mars.

Which song did the network cover the circle jerks? I thought the only cover on Money Money 2020 was Teenagers from Mars.

'Spike' is from the Circle Jerk's Group Sex album way back when. I'm not sure if it actually made the cut on to Money Money 2020 though, I don't own my own hard copy of it...?

'Spike' is from the Circle Jerk's Group Sex album way back when. I'm not sure if it actually made the cut on to Money Money 2020 though, I don't own my own hard copy of it...?

Oh wow i never knew that, was it the same song or is it just the same title?

Oh wow i never knew that, was it the same song or is it just the same title?

The exact same song. THe Network cover is pretty darn close to the original really.

you guys got me hooked not only on spike-but on the network in general. which is a good thing no doubt lol i just bought spike, supermodel robots, and teenagers from mars

Awesome epsode, and I love Taylor: she added a little girl-power to you guys.

:dance:

Your an absolute sweetheart! <3 bless

The exact same song. THe Network cover is pretty darn close to the original really.

I don't think this is accurate... there's no song called Spike on "Group Sex"... and no song called Spike by Circle Jerks coming up on Google.

I don't think this is accurate... there's no song called Spike on "Group Sex"... and no song called Spike by Circle Jerks coming up on Google.

Hmm...well this is mind-boggling. I guess I've somehow had the Network song in my iTunes library under the guise of a CIrcle Jerks song for a long time. Really weird! I'm slighty embarassed now. Sorry for the confusion.

Awesome epsode, and I love Taylor: she added a little girl-power to you guys.

:dance:

Taylor was friken cool!

I hope we get more taylor, Girl power for sure.

She was cool....

I feel sorry for matt, i still think he needs some more love!

The more you ask for it, the less likely it is to happen.

are you talking about the pre/post shows or the shout out (most likely the shout out but still just wondering)

are you talking about the pre/post shows or the shout out (most likely the shout out but still just wondering)

The shout out, yes.

Taylor was friken cool!

I hope we get more taylor, Girl power for sure.

She was cool....

I feel sorry for matt, i still think he needs some more love!

<3 it was my pleasure...and ur support it much appreciated...i quite adored bringing princess power to the podcast for all the women Green Day fans

...and no worries im keeping tabs on Matthew...virtual hugs for him all day! <3 <3 <3 :wub:

Archived