Episode 14: Muslims Are Worth 5 Christian Kids

Fuzz

We all type during the show. So...everyone.

As mentioned above, two weeks. September 13th.

Yeah, I know. But someone was TYPING SO ANGRILY at around 10 minutes or so. It just amused me.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome podcast!

I went to the show in Dallas, Texas and it was my first concert ever and i just thought id share that billie had the fans clapping so much and i managed to bruise my wrist from clapping so much lol

cid.jpg

As mentioned above, two weeks. September 13th.

Oh sorry didn't see that. Thanks though :)

I just noticed that mikey starts getting a little echo-ey around 38 minutes.

I just noticed that Andres get's a little annoying right now.

So I think this episode has the perfect mix of Green Day and our little jokes and innuendos. We stayed on topic a lot and it was a great listen for me. Maybe even Dai will be happy this time. Not holding my breath tho. :P

Mikey >>> I completely agree >>> it took a woman too keep you guys together...but it was accomplished :)

Taylor >>> I blame YOU for my echo that starts at 38 minutes or whatever the fuck Andres said. You're the podcast n00b and while you think you made an improvement, you caused a technical annoyance. So there! :sherlock:

when i was looking at the show notes before i watch the show (which i always do) i was so shocked to see the picture of asian andres advisor dude (THAT I SENT IN!) i fell back in my chair and hit my head on a ride cymbal. i don't feel so hot now. thanks guys.

I am glad my story amused you guys. It took off in

a very different direction though, but I should have known

lmfao.... so funny shit. no pun intended.

Taylor >>> I blame YOU for my echo that starts at 38 minutes or whatever the fuck Andres said. You're the podcast n00b and while you think you made an improvement, you caused a technical annoyance. So there! :sherlock:

MIKEY!!!! ((im such a horrible person)) will you ever forgive me?? ...

altho...you seriously must admit that u have to have some vagina in the podcast...

Thanks for mentioning me again M1KEY. Your little irish leprechaun Joseph.

okay that piano interlude part had me laughing a shit fit. i didnt fall off my bed though luckily. i really hope they put out a live video too but im really excited for the live album. i mean, 90% of youtube videos have bad sound and picture and cut out half way through the song. i mean i listen to the bullet in a bible versions of songs like Jesus of suburbia and holiday more than the album versions. i can feel the energy of the concerts through the music, oh and i like their little shenanigans during the songs too :eyebrow: i would love a concert video though. it wouldnt have to be a huge production either. theyve recorded concerts before like at the fox theater and in Munich Germany that ive seen on tv and those were amazing despite the lack of helicopters. of course on TV they cut out half of it for commercials, so it would be good to see the whole thing.

these podcasts make my week :dance:

So I think this episode has the perfect mix of Green Day and our little jokes and innuendos. We stayed on topic a lot and it was a great listen for me. Maybe even Dai will be happy this time. Not holding my breath tho. :P

yes, this was the perfect mix hahah, that's why I liked it so much :happy:

Finally, it's up! I got so worried that I wouldn't hear it today and would have to wait until tomorrow :o

I just noticed that mikey starts getting a little echo-ey around 38 minutes.

Yeah, he sounded like he was talking into a stage mic. I thought it made him sound a little better though. :lol:

I completely agree with Alex about AFI. I was at the Phoenix show and when AFI was playing, and the venue was completely empty. And I can't blame people for not watching. His hair did look weird and the dancing was a little... strange. But there were a couple of people who just came for AFI. I guess I'll just tell a story now.

While I was busy booing AFI... well not really, I was just sitting in an awkward silence because I didn't like them very much. Anyway, my friend Jordi noticed these 2 kids across the aisle from us. Both of them were singing along with AFI. It looked like they knew all the words to all the songs. It was really quite funny because while they were singing into their invisible microphones, they were also fist-pumping. Jordi did get video of them and I'll have the video soon to show to you all.

yay another awesome episode. :banana:

I agree with Mikey about the whole album and DVD thing - I'd be much, much more excited for a DVD, but an album's great too. :D

Oh and speaking of broken bones, I nearly busted a rib trying not to laugh out loud because I was in a room full of very intrusive people.

And you guys made me depressed all over again, JUST when I thought I was over it, because I couldn't go to a fucking show. :pinch:

im gonna have to listen to this at least once or twice more just for it to sink in. lol it was funny though it's awesome

I can't wait to listen. :wub:

Well, just to comment on what people are saying, I'm not a fan of AFI, but they were pretty good in Georgia. I don't really understand why people would boo any opening band for Green Day. SOMEBODY has to play, so we might as well be patient and wait for GD to come on. The whole booing thing just seems pretty immature to me, and I'm sure Billie, Mike, and Tre wouldn't appreciate it either. Aaaaanyway...

The contest sounds pretty awesome. xD Although, I really don't know where I would go to do it, or when I woud have time to do it. Oh well. I really want to see the winning video. It should be hilarious. :lol:

I wish I lived in a town with more children...dose saving college students count!? :lol:

Archived