Episode 13: Charity, Live Albums, and Sex Toys

Fuzz

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be happy to know there were less gay jokes this week. We actually spent more time talking about Green Day stuff, surprisingly.

I agree with Dai on some of the points, but I still love the podcast.

When's the episode 14 coming???

I agree with Dai on some of the points, but I still love the podcast.

When's the episode 14 coming???

I too agree with much of what dai said in her post. I think having a lot of people does get kinda confusing and you do tend to get lost in whts going on. It's also hard to keep track on who's saying what at times, but overall it's not a major issue. Podcasts are still really enjoyable and are something I look forward to every week.

As for the sexual references, those are hilarious and totally appropriate, at times but I also feel they are a bit excessive. They don't need to be included in at all times...just most the time lol I think sometimes is distracts from the main point you guys are talking about. You end up paying more attention to the sex stuff than the news. Don't take this as a complaint but rather agreeing with another point...if that makes any sense lol if you guys didn't change anything I wouldn't complain and would be completely happy :) same with if you guys did. I love you guys!

I hope this made some sense lol I'm typing it out on my iPhone while on my way to San Diego (yay!!)

The thing with the sexual jokes is that those are just part of our humor. Over-the-top or not, it's kind of a natural reaction for the most part when we're just talking between friends. We don't intentionally try to make something dirty, that's just how it works. I think the good thing about the show is that we just chat, and it comes across as some friends just having a conversation centered around Green Day with a little bit of structure. I'd say we do tone it down a bit for the show (if only you guys could hear the pre or post-show (especially last night's post-show....), you'd understand....).

But, i get what you guys are saying. Everyone will have different tastes to how much of a certain kind of humor they enjoy.

I too agree with much of what dai said in her post. I think having a lot of people does get kinda confusing and you do tend to get lost in whts going on. It's also hard to keep track on who's saying what at times, but overall it's not a major issue. Podcasts are still really enjoyable and are something I look forward to every week.

As for the sexual references, those are hilarious and totally appropriate, at times but I also feel they are a bit excessive. They don't need to be included in at all times...just most the time lol I think sometimes is distracts from the main point you guys are talking about. You end up paying more attention to the sex stuff than the news. Don't take this as a complaint but rather agreeing with another point...if that makes any sense lol if you guys didn't change anything I wouldn't complain and would be completely happy :) same with if you guys did. I love you guys!

I hope this made some sense lol I'm typing it out on my iPhone while on my way to San Diego (yay!!)

I actually don;t have a problem with the number of people on the show. It doesn't confuse or bother me, but lol yeah sometimes the repeated jokes do kinda get to much. The people on the podcast are also all awesome people.

Overall I find the podcast very entertaining!

The thing with the sexual jokes is that those are just part of our humor. Over-the-top or not, it's kind of a natural reaction for the most part when we're just talking between friends. We don't intentionally try to make something dirty, that's just how it works. I think the good thing about the show is that we just chat, and it comes across as some friends just having a conversation centered around Green Day with a little bit of structure. I'd say we do tone it down a bit for the show (if only you guys could hear the pre or post-show, you'd understand....).

But, i get what you guys are saying. Everyone will have different tastes to how much of a certain kind of humor they enjoy.

I don't have a problem with the sexual jokes at all. The jokes get a little repetitive, but mostly the jokes are appropriate and funny.

I actually don;t have a problem with the number of people on the show. It doesn't confuse or bother me, but lol yeah sometimes the repeated jokes do kinda get to much. The people on the podcast are also all awesome people.

Overall I find the podcast very entertaining!

I don't have a problem with the sexual jokes at all. The jokes get a little repetitive, but mostly the jokes are appropriate and funny.

Agreed. I love everyone that has been on the podcast! I would HATE a permanent cast! I love each and every person, even at all at once...it just gets confusing at times, not all the time, just sometimes, eapecially when you have a bunch of new people at once and your not familiar with who is who.

Just let me know any time you need help falling asleep. :whistle

oh, i will :) :eyebrow: (btw ive been recently writing on your fb and we've deff. talked)

ohhhhhhh mg. i love the sexual jokes weather you mean to do it or not. it's really funny and i don't have a problem with anyone's sexuallity but i feel really bad for half the stuff i laugh about lol

Done.

Thank you so much! I was going through the mountains earlier and it was really messing with my phone! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I loved this episode, even though it went totally off-topic. It's kinda like the old Wembley thread, except without any mods coming and shouting at you guys, threatening to shut down the podcast...

maybe you guys need a podcast mod :lol:

and I'm pretty sure the bit about the people controlling one of the Canadian shows was about Sarah and I at Quebec City, where we got them to play 1000 Hours :D Or Montreal with Platypus.

GDCers in the pit always seem to make an impact on the show - it's great :dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived