Episode 13: Charity, Live Albums, and Sex Toys

Fuzz

OH MY GOD I was the one who sent in the cool t-shirt guy story!

YOU READ MY STORY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I just love the fact that I'm the "cool t-shirt guy"!!

For those who didn't see the shirt, here's the front, representing East Jesus Nowhere:

5400_503561524635_312400108_75499_7062185_n.jpg

and the back, representing 21st CB, Restless Heart Syndrome, Gloria, and more:

5400_503561529625_312400108_75500_3061962_n.jpg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will always be cool t-shirt guy to me.

So I guess technically I'M your first fan, hahaha. :cool:

Haha, Scotty is crazy! :lol: He should do voiceovers for cartoons. The audio actually seemed alright to me. Except there was no sound for the last 10 seconds of the outro.

I just read this aloud to my seventeen year old brother. He laughed his ass off for a moment or too, then paused and stated in a serious tone, 'I'd buy that.'

Does he want to be in the April photo with me?

Does he want to be in the April photo with me?

LOL. He enjoyed this idea.

Poor M1KEY. Half of the time it sounded like he was talking to himself because nobody else could hear him. But still, loved the podcast!!! :lol: I find that I really want to be a part of the conversations every time I listen them. But sadly, I can't :( But anyway, great podcast once again!

P.S. I had no idea that Jimmy was only 15 :mellow: Wow.

I swear to god I was on absolutly nothing the whole time. lol

I'm just naturally that fucked up.

AND people actually found my fan page on Fbook. lol. WIN!!!!

surprised that nobady really noticed me noodleing on guitar the whole time.

Are you sure?

You sounded like a spastic monkey on crack, really. Not in a bad way. Bet you were shooting lasers out of your eyes, huh?

Andres...you are quite welcome for the ((not so clothed)) picture :)

...and thank you for the honorable mention <3

Andres...you are quite welcome for the ((not so clothed)) picture :)

...and thank you for the honorable mention <3

By the way Mikey should clarify whether or not that was a good "wow!" or a bad "wow!" >>> in compliment to the nude photo

Scotty's imitations of the radio DJ had me in tears. I love him.

YAY, some one loves me!!!!!

Are you sure?

You sounded like a spastic monkey on crack, really. Not in a bad way. Bet you were shooting lasers out of your eyes, huh?

no, that's just me on normal. or maybe evey one else was calm so i just seemed EXTRA over the top by comparison.

Haha, Scotty is crazy! :lol: He should do voiceovers for cartoons. The audio actually seemed alright to me. Except there was no sound for the last 10 seconds of the outro.

I would actually LOVE to be a voice actor. also I REALLY wanted to do this new voice/charater i came up with but never really gat a chance too. but I gotta come up with more stuff for him to say.

ALSO, I really found my voice annoying. lol I useually only hear my self singing. it's SOOO differn't lol

Awesome podcast guys. Also thank you for helping me to get the word out about the

tickets I am giving away, and no I didn't steal the other 4 tickets...lol, I called the ticket

agent I bought tickets from and he had 3 more left so I bought them too. Plus I already

had the extra pit ticket. If anyone still needs a ticket to Dallas concert tomorrow

please email me at dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com. I will do my best to get you a ticket.

I am sure that there will still be some for sale tomorrow and I'll do my best to

help out those who need help.

Wait, some chick sent Andres nudes?

She should really know he don't swing that way by now. :sleep: Tsk, tsk ...

Wait, some chick sent Andres nudes?

She should really know he don't swing that way by now. :sleep: Tsk, tsk ...

... but I do...

thats cool how you guys were talking about the show in Mansfeild Massachusetts cause i was there!

it was the first Green Day show i've ever been to and it was insane! like scotty said J.A.R was amazing and i never though i would hear that live!

and about the Green Day tour bus and Tre and Jason, im soo fucking pissed off cause i really wanted to stay to see if they would drive by but my asshole of an uncle said that we had to leave right away. :cry: i dont even know why we had to leave but once i tell him about this hes gonna be fucking sorry! :mad:

but other than that awesome podcast!

Wait.....the podcast has actually HELPED someone this week and didn't injure someone??

YEA. me too. not on a bicycle tho.

scotty should be a voice actor in some cartoon! seriously!

and i almost feel sorry for any homophobics listening the podcast.

I would actually love autographed M1KEY stuff.

START SIGNING, M1KEY! :D

And I'm so glad you guys talked about the Boston show, I was there and it WAS amazing. :wub:

By the way Mikey should clarify whether or not that was a good "wow!" or a bad "wow!" >>> in compliment to the nude photo

Clarification:

While I do have an affinity for the cock, I was pleasantly surprised by your photo and mildly aroused.

Clarification:

While I do have an affinity for the cock, I was pleasantly surprised by your photo and mildly aroused.

Definition of affinity: A natural attraction, liking, or feeling of kinship.

:D

Great episode, Scotty is pretty damn funny and I'm gonna miss Jimmy :cry:

Good luck with next week!

I was so confused throughout 90% of this and really had no idea wtf you guys were talking about most of the time. But that doesn't mean it wasn't entertaining confusion :P

Clarification:

I never got to see it and I'm a little mad about that now. I really think I need to see this pic

HAHAHAHAHAHA I was kinda concerned I went too far with that one... 'cause I sort of got the impression she listens to it. Fuck she'd be pissed if she heard what I said. I don't even really remember now, but did Andres say the guy is 15?? I'm going to hell.

:lol:, I'm all ways wondering when I'm going to think that you've gone to far..... But the amount you make me laugh, it just never happens, well sort of but then i just laugh. :/

Oh God no, imagen his mum hearing that, god i'm just trying to imagen her face! If he is 15 ...... :wacko:

Then lets just say your chances of going to hell have increased alot. :lol:

So now in about two shows, you upset someones mum, a 15 year old guy, your two biggest fans and put someone in hospital.

Look what made it to new and noteworthy page on music podcasts section of the Canadian iTunes Store!

GDAPodcast.png?w=d06ea4b0

Archived