October 29 in Costa Rica....Is this the end of the tour?

sportsfrk214

But how I wish I could be at the last concert, it's always THE BEST

I'm going to the last show of the US tour :D

/irrelevant

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to the last show of the US tour :D

/irrelevant

I'm sure that one is going to be bloody amazing too.

Lucky you

I never even heard of that. :huh:

I have no idea how trustworthy the source actually was. It probably wasn't true anyway. I can't find the original post anymore (only the thread and a post that says something similar, but the one I had in my mind was more certain).

If it is the end of the tour it'll be the end of song of the century and 21st Century breakdown opening their shows :( 21st CB is an amazing opening song. On the plus side they'll be completely free to work on new material :)

If it is the end of the tour it'll be the end of song of the century and 21st Century breakdown opening their shows :( 21st CB is an amazing opening song. On the plus side they'll be completely free to work on new material :)

oh noo. :cry: That's one of my favorite parts of the show.. I love the way the first chords of 21stCB sound live.

But maybe they will have another great opening song for the next tour.

This may sound weird, but I'm glad they finally get a break from tour after South America. Cause I always feel kinda bad for them when they work so much... idek. So I'd be willing to wait maybe another 3 years or so for the next album.

I hope they wont take so long, & they come back to south america with the tour of the new album & won't make us wait another 12 years.!

/page own :lol:

Im sad that its already coming to end :cry: But Im excited to hear what's next in Green Day's career

But I would like them to do a FBHT tour or something :)

The Foxboro Hot Tubs are doing an east coast (of the USA) tour sometime around spring 2011.

Really?!!! I just read that after I made my post! lol

The Foxboro Hot Tubs are doing an east coast (of the USA) tour sometime around spring 2011.

'Rumor? Any sources.

'Rumor? Any sources.

lol nah i just like thinking positive. :)

but I just thought I'd freak out one or two people. I wasn't expecting you to see this. Don't ban me. :cry:

I think that'll be the last gig of te tour. They need a break. I mean they toured for over a year.

ditto :whistle

lol nah i just like thinking positive. :)

but I just thought I'd freak out one or two people. I wasn't expecting you to see this. Don't ban me. :cry:

I won't, just don't start rumors :)

I won't, just don't start rumors :)

it's not a rumor! i was gonna be like LOLJKYEAHRIGHTTHEYDONTLIKEUS right after someone replied. :)

new album new album new album new album new album. im thinking the most it's gonna take is 2-2 and half years. foxboro is prolly gonna come out with an e.p. or new cd and then a few foxboro shows. then promo shows right around the time the new cd is gonna come out.

This is really the Buzz Killington of the threads. It seems like just yesterday I was pre-ordering 21st Century Breakdown on iTunes.

I wish they'd come back to America in 2011, but I doubt they will. And since I'm sure they'll take their good old time with this CD, it'll be a good 6 years before I/we see them again. :mellow:

I wish they'd come back to America in 2011, but I doubt they will. And since I'm sure they'll take their good old time with this CD, it'll be a good 6 years before I/we see them again. :mellow:

I honestly don't think it's going to take that long for them to come out with another album, but you never know with them.

I just can't believe it's almost over. :cry:

I really hope it's not the last date for the tour, and I do actually have some hope that they'll come back to Australia seeing as we don't have as many cities they'd feel obliged to hit like they would with the US and Europe. It's probably not gonna happen, but I do have hope.

Plus when they came here in December '05, the dates weren't announced until sometime in September that year, so... yeah, it's definitely not completely written off in my mind just yet :P It wouldn't be too much of a stretch if they came back here, really. For American Idiot, they only did one show here in Sydney and one in Melbourne and that wrapped the tour.

I really, really, really hope they come back :cry:

I hope its not the end of the tour. I was kinda hoping that just maybe they would come back to New Zealand or Aussie.

THEY NEED TO COME BACK TO AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND FIRST.

Omg I hate this thread so much.

THEY NEED TO COME BACK TO AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND FIRST.

Omg I hate this thread so much.

I know. This thread is like one final stomp of the boot, squishing all our tiny dreams :cry:

I mean, the sad truth is, since this album was nowhere near as successful as AI, I don't know if they can justify touring in support of it as long as they did for AI. That's one of the reasons I think this leg will be the last. :sleep:

they cant stop the tour without having one more stop in Australia/NZ :cry:

But, I hope as soon as they stop the tour, they begin the next record.

Anyway, some of you people in the USA could still possibly see them as the Hottubs and other things like that.

JUST COME BACK TO AUS!!!!!

That's one of the reasons I think this leg will be the last. :sleep:

I'm not asking for another leg...just a...slightly extended version of the current one :lol: Y'know, just pop in for a cuppa and a couple of shows on their way home.

My gosh i was looking around on sites to find the source, and then i came back after giving up and finished reading. :( not a happy camper right now! Here's to wishfull thinking that the Tubbies come back round or maybe even the Network..hmm.... :eyebrow:

Archived