Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

its really awesome that Billie is tweeting frequently. It gives us little insights into the extraordinary mind of Billie Joe Armstrong. :)

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its really awesome that Billie is tweeting frequently. It gives us little insights into the extraordinary mind of Billie Joe Armstrong. :)

This :lol: His mind is indeed very extraordinary...

:lol: I just made that. Now I'm going to be known in the Green Day fanbase for being a racist. xD lol

May I ask what actually does this pic mean? I have a not-good sense of humor... :mellow:

Great idea for a thread! I love their tweets!

'I hate facebook' made my day, and 'Tre stuck in elevator for an hour at 4 seasons in chicago!!!' OH MY FINK! :lol::runaround:

It's great to see BJ tweet. His tweets are awesome! :happy:

Great idea for a thread! I love their tweets!

'I hate facebook' made my day, and 'Tre stuck in elevator for an hour at 4 seasons in chicago!!!' OH MY FINK! :lol::runaround:

ikr :runaround:

'Tre stuck in elevator for an hour at 4 seasons in chicago!!!' OH MY FINK! :lol::runaround:

I just laughed so hard when I read that tweet :lol: :lol:

Poor Tré though xD

This was fun to wake up to!

I feel sorry for the people that might have been stuck in an elevator with Tre for an hour :lol:

Facebook=evil :thumbsup:

tumblr_l6vazm4EVD1qahybmo1_500.jpg

Oh god :lol:

/dead

The only thing I can imagine being more frightening than being stuck in an elevator for an hour is to be stuck in one with Tre. Because honestly, I don't think I could handle him for an hour in that small of a space. :lol:

I feel like that would be the most entertaining hour of my life. :lol:

I feel like that would be the most entertaining hour of my life. :lol:

I think it would be epic for about 5 minutes, and then he'd be jumping around or something and if you coupled that with the major panic attacks I'd be having, I'd be like AHHHHH OMG NO NO NO :lol:

For some reason I'm picturing Tre just doing his Cool Hand Luke impression in the elevator waiting :lol:

When I read "its ho as hell" I didnt stop laughing for five minutes straight...poor billie :happy:

Being stuck in an elevator with Tre would be amazing....and awkward, amazing and awkward

He really needs to get over the whole facebook thing, we get it you don't like it, Twitter is ok though uh? :rolleyes:

someone seriously has to give him a GDC/GDA sticker to put on blue - this is our chance!!!

and omg billie's tweeted multiple times and hasnt hurt himself yet??! :P

Haha I don't blame him of hating facebook,

that place is full of poser people that take pictures of themselves in the bathrooms.

And it's full of fake Billie's profiles too.

Are you guys sure it's Billie?

of coarse! these were tweets from the official Green Day twitter account!

Yeah but, he always signs his tweets with -bj and he signed the one that was directed to Serena and the one about Blue(and some others were obviously him and weren't signed so maybe it really doesnt mean anything). What I mean is that maybe it's not only Billie tweeting, it could be the other guys as well (and maybe also someone from their PR team, or someone else who is joining them on tour) you know what I mean?

of coarse! these were tweets from the official Green Day twitter account!

There's been speculation that its actually Joey or someone else close to the guys doing it for them/him.

I'm undecided. I don't see why he would lie to us like that, but the frequent tweeting is weird! haha

sometimes i think billie tweets like a kid, i remember theres one with all numbers and abbreviations :lol:

Archived