Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

This thread has so many posts as it is, can we please cut down on the random posts hoping for a new Billie tweet, and instead just wait for him to actually tweet.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Day

@GreenDay ÜT: 40.72006,-73.981341

The Official Green Day Twitter account

this is what is written in green day's twitter and my question is what are those numbers??

Green Day

this is what is written in green day's twitter and my question is what are those numbers??

I'm pretty sure they're coordinates.

56669241.jpg

Green Day

this is written in green day's twitter can someone please tell me what are those numbers about?

can we please stop posting about the fact that there's no new tweets?

We can all see that. We all have the internet, y'know.

:mellow:

Its real cause some girl gave billie joe this book and tweeted it ------> http://yfrog.com/hst0uchj and someone video taped it and put it on youtube billie joe saying stuff just watch the video

it explains everything :blush:

^ They obviously just read the beginning of the thread.

Its real cause some girl gave billie joe this book and tweeted it ------> http://yfrog.com/hst0uchj and someone video taped it and put it on youtube billie joe saying stuff just watch the video.

Yeah we know it's real, when it first appeared in January we didn't know but it was confirmed soon afterwards. Welcome to the forum! It's lots of fun following Billie's tweets in this thread.

I was getting used to a tweet from Billie almost every single day... And now I get so upset when there are only GD news tweets :(

Oh well, that happened before... So maybe he's just busy :shy:

I would like to know if Peter and his family are ok, to be honest. The media kind of dropped the Minot story once the river crested (but come on, we know there was still damage to be done/left behind). :unsure:

They are probably in the studio now to record demos of the best album of their career

They are probably in the studio now to record demos of the best album of their career

I was thinking that probably they're all on the beach tanning and relaxing (lol, I can imagine Trè on a sunbed doing a crossword :D )

But your hypothesis is definetely much better, I hope so :thumbsup:

Something tells me we'll be getting rebel radio around the first week of august. :ninja:

Guys, fuck you. Like really. :ninja:

I always think, there is a new tweet.

hahaha same .next time i'm going to check twitter first and then come to here :lol:

Exactly. :dry:

Archived