Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

I can see why that would be a problem! I can't remember what interview it is but either Tre or Billie was talking about how sometime in the mid-90's they started to get referred to at family gatherings as the "millionaire one"... that's got to be kinda sad.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see why that would be a problem! I can't remember what interview it is but either Tre or Billie was talking about how sometime in the mid-90's they started to get referred to at family gatherings as the "millionaire one"... that's got to be kinda sad.

Yes, these are disadvantages of being famous. You must have very strong heart to be that famous and stay the same person you were, I'm sure Billie doing it great, but some people are just jelaous, and that's sad

I hope peter and the rest of the family are okay and safe. :(

someone replied to him "why not to me?" wtf? :ermm:

the FUCK? Who's insensitive enough to say that? Jesus.

...and yes, I am totally blaming jesus for that one.

how did that happen? and who is peter? :cry:

Rivers flooding. Peter is his nephew.

I am kind of surprised you asked that second question, assuming you've read the tweet. :huh:

I kinda know what Billie' going through, my friend's mom lived there and had to move out of state cause it was so bad.

Eeeeh, gosh I can't even imagine how awful that must be for Peter and his family. I hope everyone's safe =/

Yikes! I've been watching this on the news and it's so sad. Stuff can always be replaced. All that matters is that everyone's ok.

This spring/summer is kinda devastating considering all the natural disasters that have happened recently. Tornadoes, floods in different places across North America, for example. I hope those affected by this will be able to get the help they need to overcome this difficult situation (financially and morally). The worst in this, is that sometimes insurances won't even pay because they say it's an "Act of God", but the fact is that some houses have been flooded even though they weren't on the shore (like 3-4 streets from it, like in Quebec).

I never would have expected someone related to him would live in Minot. What a shame :(

Awww. Bless xD lol at her using a vh1 screencap though xD

I just read Adie's tweet now. That was sweet! But the picture is awful. GDA posted a better one :whistle

How sweet!

Awww. Bless xD lol at her using a vh1 screencap though xD

She probably googled it haha

She probably googled it haha

my thoughts exactly :lol:

Just d'awww Adie :wub:

They actually look fairly similar in the picture to how they look now :happy:

I awww'd so much at that Adie tweet :wub:

Awww that tweet :wub:

VH1 picture though :lol:

Archived