Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he made that last tweet special.. for his new followers as @greenday had just promoted his account. hehe...

The first thing I thought when I saw this tweet was "d'awwww...."

:wacko:

When I was 15 ( a couple of months ago ) I had this dream to go to a Green Day concert, meet every member of the most awesome as fuck band on Earth and tell them how much important their music have been, IS, will be in my life.

I didn't happen, up to now. Billie, you're the one that can make this dream come true, I'm sure you don't want another disappointed 15 aged old (ok, 16 ) :blush:

I thought it would have been his dream to open for The Clash too. Or is that just Mike???

Well Billie, you can't get everything :)

I love his tweets because they are just so unpredictable!

And Hey, to the California people keep Rebel Radio in mind!

"My nephew, Peter's house is 7 feet under water in Minot. My heart goes out to him"

I adore that he takes the time to post what's on his mind. It sucks to have family across the country that are going through shit. I hope that Peter gets the help he needs to get through this... I can't imagine losing everything I have / need...

Do you guys ever wonder what it's like to be in Billie's position when things like this come up. He has the means to help out, a lot, but he can't help everyone... How hard would it be to make that decision?! And how far to go with it? It's easy for me... I don't have more that what I need to live comfortably...

That really sucks :'( I hope he'll be ok and that he didn't lose too much

That's such a bummer. It's hard to have family going through hard times. I do hope things will be ok when the flood waters recede and they will be able to rebuild. It is just so hard when it comes to dealing with water damage.

Who is "Gonz" in the last pic he tweeted? I'm confused!!

Mark Gonzales. He's the skateboarder in the picture

I saw that he tweeted and got excited....now I feel like a dick :unsure:

How awful

I adore that he takes the time to post what's on his mind. It sucks to have family across the country that are going through shit. I hope that Peter gets the help he needs to get through this... I can't imagine losing everything I have / need...

Do you guys ever wonder what it's like to be in Billie's position when things like this come up. He has the means to help out, a lot, but he can't help everyone... How hard would it be to make that decision?! And how far to go with it? It's easy for me... I don't have more that what I need to live comfortably...

It might be hard if family members kept on needing/asking for money. But in the case of a one-off disaster that no one could've prevented I think it'd be pretty great to be lucky enough to have the means to help!

However, for all we know his nephew doesn't need any help :lol:. He might be well off and/or have insurance that covers it. It sad for anyone to get flooded but not everyone needs financial help.

Archived