Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

I got a kick out of people telling him to tell me happy birthday. Made me pretty happy

I am pretty shocked he didn't wish you a happy birthday to be honest.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why he lived in the basement if it was his house ?

anyway cool shot ;)

It'd be more cool if I hadn't already seen loads of stalker photos of that house haha

why he lived in the basement if it was his house ?

anyway cool shot ;)

The house was split up into separate apartments. Green Day and some of their friends just rented the basement, other people rented the other rooms.

Wow. Factoids.. now with pictures!

Improved!

I WENT TO THAT HOUSE THIS MONTH! :woot:

no i'm not a stalker. I just passed by it.

:mad:

I feel mildy creepy for recognizing that house. :lol:

It's a beautiful house :happy: and I think that because of they shoot their first video there and it was their home it's a very important part of their beginning.

Though I'm confused with another house from another photo... :unsure:

http://yfrog.com/h8jg4kpj Gonz at my old house in Berkeley. We lived in the basement where Longview video was shot. Thanks steve!

awesome! :woot:

"Revenge on the pigeon" sounds like epic movie title :lol:

:lol:

revengepigeon3.jpg

You know what I would love? A picture of him beside a computer with GDC on the screen. Just a random thought that popped into my head.

It's a beautiful house :happy: and I think that because of they shoot their first video there and it was their home it's a very important part of their beginning.

Though I'm confused with another house from another photo... :unsure:

yaa that house is really important in the green day history,after 10000 years when green day will be legends they will make a museum for them and that house will be there :P

yaa that house is really important in the green day history,after 10000 years when green day will be legends they will make a museum for them and that house will be there :P

awesome :D

You know what I would love? A picture of him beside a computer with GDC on the screen. Just a random thought that popped into my head.

that would be AWESOME!

D'aww that'd be nice! :D See him either browsing through the open forums or.....creating an account. :eyebrows:

I WENT TO THAT HOUSE THIS MONTH! :woot:

no i'm not a stalker. I just passed by it.

:mad:

LOL I did the same in May! My dad was like "go up to the front porch and I'll get a picture of you!" and I'm thinking ... um, I don't know if people live here or not ... I don't want to be a creeper!

LOL I did the same in May! My dad was like "go up to the front porch and I'll get a picture of you!" and I'm thinking ... um, I don't know if people live here or not ... I don't want to be a creeper!

Ikr! I didn't even want to take a photo of it. :P

Totes recognise that house from a couple of old shots I've seen of Green Day sitting on the front steps, and from photos of the house in various Green Day biographies I've read, haha.

Ikr! I didn't even want to take a photo of it. :P

I took a picture of it from (what I think was) far enough away from it that anyone in the house wouldn't have seen me for this reason! :lol:

I also didn't realize it was so close to Stuart and the Ave. My dad and I were trying to map out everything, and we realized that it was only a few blocks away. If only Gilman would have been closer, I didn't get there :pinch:

I took a picture of it from (what I think was) far enough away from it that anyone in the house wouldn't have seen me for this reason! :lol:

I also didn't realize it was so close to Stuart and the Ave. My dad and I were trying to map out everything, and we realized that it was only a few blocks away. If only Gilman would have been closer, I didn't get there :pinch:

From Stuart we went straight to adeline, then I realized we were close to it when we were on adeline!!

Billie needs to tweet more pics of the old days, that would be awesome! XD

Archived