Green Day lyrics you SHOULDN'T sing aloud in front of kids, old peeps, wallmart etc. but DO anyway. :D

dumb shiny bitch

Naw, I totally did too... It was part of the reason I decided to involve myself in this thread.

But there is solid logic to why Wal*Mart was listed, as they censor music... :wacko: And I believe 21st Century Breakdown is not sold there because GD refused to have it censored. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Hahaha yeah, I knew that. I just loved how they used that reference. I was very proud of myself for getting it. xD

Walmart is annoying. They're just mad because they're the butt of every joke.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha yeah, I knew that. I just loved how they used that reference. I was very proud of myself for getting it. xD

Walmart is annoying. They're just mad because they're the butt of every joke.

Haha. Too true...

However, I find it very odd that Wal*Mart happens to be one of the only places that I can find jeans that fit me (that don't cost $100+ a pair). Necessary evil... *sigh*

That song has been on my mind alot lately. I didnt sleep for like 2 days and everytime i went to say lack of sleep i kept saying lack of sex :unsure:

LOL :lol:

I bet you didn't have lack of explanation to do :rolleyes:

Singing the chorus of 'Panic Song' in front of my careers advisor....

Platypus.

Every time someone gets on my nerves, I start to sing these famous "explicit" words!

many! it's fuck time, longview, etc.. !<33

i sing like a rat does cheese alot at work

walked into the front of the shop singing and didnt realise it was full of customers o_O

Haha. Too true...

However, I find it very odd that Wal*Mart happens to be one of the only places that I can find jeans that fit me (that don't cost $100+ a pair). Necessary evil... *sigh*

Ain't that a bitch? I hate Walmart, but it's true, they are very jeans-savvy.

Anyway, so much for being cheaper than all the other stores. CD's are much less expensive at Best Buy, and Best Buy aren't censor Nazis. Censoring is laaaaame. :dry:

Dominated Love Slave and Blood, sex and booze are my favorits ^^

everybody says about the same thing, so i guess that's it lol

In my case it's easy cause here everyone can listen all of those songs... no one will understand them lol!

everybody says about the same thing, so i guess that's it lol

Lmao I was about to say....someone needs to change it up and say that their parents get mad if they sing Good Riddance. xD

i sing like a rat does cheese alot at work

walked into the front of the shop singing and didnt realise it was full of customers o_O

:blink: that is awesome :lol:

Naw, I totally did too... It was part of the reason I decided to involve myself in this thread.

But there is solid logic to why Wal*Mart was listed, as they censor music... :wacko: And I believe 21st Century Breakdown is not sold there because GD refused to have it censored. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

I like how you recognised why I listed Walmart. Go you!

I like how you recognised why I listed Walmart. Go you!

anything that has to do with Tre...lol...my parents can recognize a Tre song just from the opening lines...lol....The one my mum hates the most of course Like a Rat Does Cheese...lol :dance: :dance:

Wow. lemme get my list...

-Longview

-F.O.D

-Dominated Love Slave

-The Grouch

-Platypus (one of my favs to yell when I'm at home alone)

-Haha You're Dead (another fav)

-Blood, Sex, and Booze (get funny looks from my friends when they see the title :D )

-Horseshoes and Handgrenades

Hmm. I thought there was more. Unfortunately, for people near me, I like to sing to all my Green Day stuff. Genrally GD doesn't make think kind of stuff everyone should hear :P

my best friend Savannah and I sang Longview on kareoke during grad night

:dance:

I have a habit of getting Horseshoes & Handgrenades in my head, which makes me want to scream "I'M NOT FUCKIN AROUND!" randomly...which is...not...good.

Also All By Myself. :lol:

my best friend Savannah and I sang Longview on kareoke during grad night

:dance:

Oh god, I haven't done karaoke in such a long time! And weirdly... I've never done Green Day while at karaoke... I'll have to rectify that...

probably I Hate You (Platypus) is not a good song to sing in front of old people and kids lol.

"dickhead, fuckface, cock smoking motherfucking asshole dirty twat waste of semen i hope you die." yeah not a good idea LOL

ha ha you're dead, BS&B, american idiot and especially dominated love slave get stuck in my head SO easily and it's just too tempting to burst out into song... :ninja:

Archived