What lyrics would you paint on your bedroom walls?

AilzMacD

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the right of my bed, "Oh baby, baby it's fuck time!" and above my headboard "Give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright".

Ooh, that's a good one. Fuck, that would look reeeeealllly awesome.

"I sit alone in my bedroom, staring at the walls."

"Here we go again, infatuation touches me just when I thought that it would end."

"Singing out the dawn's early light, the silence of the rotten, forgotten, screaming at you."

I got one! "Natural Disaster", right next to my bed! :lol:

I think I would just paint the walls in a really cool way.. right now I would go for black, white and Carolina Panthers Blue (I'm not a panthers fan.. just like the color) or black, white and red. Then take a jumbo marker to write random lyrics that I like on the walls.( like I do on all my notebooks)

Some that I like:

-Drain the pressure from the swelling/This sensation's overwhelming/Lend me a long kiss goodnight/ and everything will be alright/ Tell me Jimmy I won't feel a thing/ So give me Novocaine

-Well, the world is a sick machine/Breeding a mass of shit/ With such a desolate conclusion? Fill the void with...I don't care

-It seems so frighting/Time passes by like lightning/before you know it you're struck down/ I always waste my time on/My chemical emotions/ It keeps my head spinning around/ Waste away...

-Go carts and guns are treasures they will bear in the sumer heat.

I'd love to have the whole JOS on my wall... Or give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright... Or Brain Stew... Or pretty much anything.

Espionage or Last Ride In :P

Seriously probably 21st Century Breakdown

im the son of rage and love

my mother says to get a job, but she dont like the one shes got

i threw my crutches in the river of a shadow of doubt

:D

It would be awesome to have it like that : )

I would have something from Good Riddance, Jesus of Suburbia, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Macy's Day Parade, Hold On etc.

And maybe; Kiss the demons out of my dreams

I would probz try and copy the room from Jesus Of Suburbia vid lol! :D

and write the lyrics of JOS on my wall aswell..but my mum wont let me :(

I would probz try and copy the room from Jesus Of Suburbia vid lol! :D

and write the lyrics of JOS on my wall aswell..but my mum wont let me :(

Haha, I really thought about the room in the video. That would probably be cool! ;D

Wow, lots of people want to write JOS :o

I'm writing it too xD I started like 2 months ago:

JOS2.jpg

"You can spank me I do not behave, smack me in the forehead with a chain. Cause I love feeling dirty, and I love feeling cheap."

My father would be THRILLED if I painted this on my wall.

When I FINALLY get my own home, I'm gonna paint "there is no place like home when you've got no place to go" in big, black, streaky letters pn my bedroom wall. So I remember the low place I used to be in and so I never end up taking my house for granted. In the future, I plan on constantly remonding myself of my current situation so I never end up back in this place of life.

"I read the graffiti in the bathroom stall like the holy scriptures of a shopping mall"

Also:

"I'm the son of rage and love"

"better thank your lucky stars" was the first thing that popped into my head

funnily, i have rage and love tattooed on me though :P

I wrote these phrases on my walls:

- No time to search the world around cause you know where I'll be found when i come around

-I'm not growing up I'm just burning out and I stepped in line to walk amongst the dead

-Are you locked up in a world, that's been planned out for you?

- Bite my lip and close my eyes take me away to paradise I'm so damn bored I'm going blind and lonliness has to suffice bite my lip and close my eyes slipping away to paradise some say quit or I'll go blind but it's just a myth...

-I'm the son of rage and love the jesus of suburbia from the bible of none of the above

- I don't care

- Born and raised by hypocrites

- We are the kids of war and peace

- From the cradle to the grave

- Home is where your heart is ( I like that one!)

- I won't apologize

- Everyone's so full of shit

- SAINT JIMMY

- I'm the patron saint of the denial with an angelface and a taste for suicidal

-What's the difference between you and me? I do what I want and you do what you're told

One of the song lyrics I would paint would definitely be Jesus of Suburbia. Don't know what I'd choose besides JOS but some another epic Green Day song.

In the land of make believe, THAT don't believe in me.

Always thought it was "In the land of make believe, they don't believe in me" which makes so much sense and I hope is actually the real lyric which I believe it is until proven otherwise.

In the land of make believe, not believing in me has like 10 meaning. It's brilliant. In a place of make believe they don't believe I exist, so does that mean I'm real, or I'm so unreal they don't believe in me in the land of make believe. Very cyclical and playful. A vintage Billie lyric.

I had to read that a few times :lol:

But "the land" actually refers to the people in the land, so I don't think it makes any difference to say "that" or ", they".

I'm also thinking on writing 80 changing "she" for "they", and "You taught me how to live", and maybe Prosthetic head. Too many things going on in my mind :runaround::lol:

Archived