New GDC Skin

Sanity Loan

thanks god this was a joke!! Purple and GDC just don't mix :sick:

But the new skin is GREAT!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GDC: crushing dreams since 7/13/10 11:47pm EST.

I'm quoting you in my sig if thats okay

I'm quoting you in my sig if thats okay

Of course, much better than when Alex quoted my embarrassing confession in his sig. :P

Hahah I love it! But you do know that April 1st was a few months ago right? ;)

At first I was totally like "Wtf purple" and then I realized "theres no way..." just like everyone else. :P

But I just checked the site and I love this new skin. Its a lot cleaner than the one before and its easier to read the text as well. Perfect!

"Tre Land". Hahaha. We could probably keep that part and just change the color....glad the purple isn't for real. :lol:

Eh, I don't like the look of it, and it makes my browser lag like all hell. Guess I'm switching to the white skin, then.

Eh, I don't like the look of it, and it makes my browser lag like all hell. Guess I'm switching to the white skin, then.

this.

lol I'm using the white skin right now.

I'll probably change back later because I have a soft spot for the red/black skin, despite all the new changes.

It makes my page all jumpy, and things are harder to read.

It'll take some getting used to, which is fine, I kind of wish the last skin could be an option in the drop-down box.

I'm sorry you guys have shitty computers, you'll have to use the other skins. The new skin is very image intensive, but after the first couple times you load it, it should work fine (or better) after all the images have downloaded once.

Archived