92nd Street Y Hosts a Conversation with Billie Joe & Michael Mayer

plaid ducky

Nice... I hope it will be filmed or something since I obviously can't go :happy:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the people who ordered their tickets, did you check the box saying that you'd pick up your ticket at the box office? I did but I don't know if they'll let me pick up the ticket the day of, or if meant that I have to pick it up sometime before 9/19.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense but idk.

For the people who ordered their tickets, did you check the box saying that you'd pick up your ticket at the box office? I did but I don't know if they'll let me pick up the ticket the day of, or if meant that I have to pick it up sometime before 9/19.

I don't remember there being a box, but I got my ticket in the mail yesterday. :)

I wanted to get mine mailed so I didn't check that box. Is there an e-mail on the site that you could possibly try?

Meh, Sept. 19th, it'd be a perfect birthday present :cry:

Looking forward to seeing some vids though :happy:

I don't remember there being a box, but I got my ticket in the mail yesterday. :)

I wanted to get mine mailed so I didn't check that box. Is there an e-mail on the site that you could possibly try?

we may need to organize a "meet-up" for this as wel get closer..sounds like a fair number of us will be attending.

we may need to organize a "meet-up" for this as wel get closer..sounds like a fair number of us will be attending.

that sounds like a fun idea!

Does anyone need a row G ticket? Still trying to get rid of mine. Shouldn't have bought it.

Does anyone need a row G ticket? Still trying to get rid of mine. Shouldn't have bought it.

If no one buys it in a few weeks, let me know.

i clicked the box to pick it up but you could probably call them to have it mailed and im sure you can pick it up that day

I said I agreed with her, but the way she said it was out of line. Just because we (I guess I kind of count, since I go to all these things) have been spoiled, doesn't give us the right to be mean to people.

Back on topic...

I am excited about this. I'll be taking classes in Boston and I'll probably be exhausted Monday morning, but thats what coffee is for, eh?

And I do agree there was no need to be bitchy, I just kinda saw the other person's comments as seeming kinda whiny and complainy that the guys weren't playing a show in New York, but maybe I misconstrued them.

And I'm so excited about it too! I think I'm actually more excited for this than I am for the concert in Hartford... which is kinda weird.

And I do agree there was no need to be bitchy, I just kinda saw the other person's comments as seeming kinda whiny and complainy that the guys weren't playing a show in New York, but maybe I misconstrued them.

And I'm so excited about it too! I think I'm actually more excited for this than I am for the concert in Hartford... which is kinda weird.

haha..yeah. Me too!

I keep on rambling to my parents about this and they were like, "You sound more excited about this than the concert in Holmdel." and I was like, "I am!" :lol:

haha..yeah. Me too!

I keep on rambling to my parents about this and they were like, "You sound more excited about this than the concert in Holmdel." and I was like, "I am!" :lol:

Ha! Yay for this being more exciting!

Ha! Yay for this being more exciting!

HA! Yay! :happy:

I was just talking to my sister about this and she was like, "Oh boy...Joy the film/Broadway geek is going to a lecture that includes a Broadway director AND Billie Joe Armstrong? I'm surprised you didn't explode. Hell, I won't be surprised if you came there with a list of questions just in case they have a Q&A moment." and I was like, "Nah...but, don't give me any iedas." and she was like, "God, you're such a geek...I love you." :lol:

I'm excited because I love love loved ToniAnn's idea of counting how many times Billie says y'know at this. It made me giggle immensely.

I'm excited because I love love loved ToniAnn's idea of counting how many times Billie says y'know at this. It made me giggle immensely.

Oh my God...that just made me even more excited. :lol:

It just made me laugh out loud and I'm at work.

Can you imagine when it's over and we all meet and discuss how many times we think he said y'know?

"He said 'y'know' 43 times!" "Really, I counted 68." "Chill...I counted 110." HA.

Dare you guys to make a drinking game out of it... bring flasks and take a sip each time (i say sip b/c if u did a shot... 1 you would have to bring a shit ton of alcohol and 2 u may die of alcohol poisoning)

Dare you guys to make a drinking game out of it... bring flasks and take a sip each time (i say sip b/c if u did a shot... 1 you would have to bring a shit ton of alcohol and 2 u may die of alcohol poisoning)

Do not tempt me!

That idea appeals to the Lushotologist in me.

Oh man, I can only imagine when Billie starts talking:

"Radda, radda, radda, y'know...radda, radda radda..."

and we'll all sneak drinks from our flasks, snickering and stuff.

We'll probably be drunk before the first hour. :lol:

All this talk is making me more excited. Ah, good times.

If you guys clicked that box to have them held at the box office, you can call customer service & they will mail it to you. I had mine mailed to me just so I have it in hand and don't have to worry about waiting in a long line at the box office :happy:

I forgot to go to the post office today, so I've no idea if I got my ticket. I assume it's there, but now have to wait until tomorrow to get it. :lol:

omg...if I was a drinker I would TOTALLY do this. Just thinking about it makes me giggle. woohoo Lusholotogy! :lol:

If you guys clicked that box to have them held at the box office, you can call customer service & they will mail it to you. I had mine mailed to me just so I have it in hand and don't have to worry about waiting in a long line at the box office :happy:

Okay, great, I may do that once the day of the interview gets closer. I don't want it mailed to me now because I'm moving back to college in late August and I don't want the ticket to get lost amongst the junk. Thanks for finding out :)

Why the hell does New York get all the good shit?

:(

Archived